Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

25 Dec [ODIN Firmware] i9250XWKL2 - ICL53F Newest build

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Yes, looking into it now.

P

Posted · Report post

Great - thanks a lot for the info and the great Rom so far :-)

Posted · Report post

How do you flash this with odin?

It seems it just checks the MD5 and then quits.

Posted · Report post

well, first of all i think i'm a super stupid or something dry.gif just got galaxy nexus today and followed xda's instrutions to unload the bootloader and rooting, but i think i screwed it up. now i can get to recovery or bootup, the phone just bootloop at splash screen. and i just came across this thread by our very own secany, thought i'd just ask if i can use this odin version to get my phone back and running. would appreciate if secany or anyone who can help out.

p.s. how do i get to download mode to flash the latest KL2? thanks

Posted · Report post

well, first of all i think i'm a super stupid or something dry.gif just got galaxy nexus today and followed xda's instrutions to unload the bootloader and rooting, but i think i screwed it up. now i can get to recovery or bootup, the phone just bootloop at splash screen. and i just came across this thread by our very own secany, thought i'd just ask if i can use this odin version to get my phone back and running. would appreciate if secany or anyone who can help out.

p.s. how do i get to download mode to flash the latest KL2? thanks

Hi dude,

How are you?

Follow odin instruction and flash the XXKW9 version will solve your problem. After that you can flash this KL2 as PDA only.

Hold vol down + power on to enter download mode.

Posted · Report post

Hi dude,

How are you?

Follow odin instruction and flash the XXKW9 version will solve your problem. After that you can flash this KL2 as PDA only.

Hold vol down + power on to enter download mode.

problem solved, i think i screwed adb driver or whatever the reason it was. so i uninstalled PDAnet program which was recommended from XDA then installed old samsung CDMA USB driver and it worked like a charm. thanks for the help, i flashed KL2 after few reboots and i got my phone back and running. thanks buddy, hopefully we'll see your new release soon. :)