Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hecatae

LG E906 is now £149.99

8 posts in this topic

Nice price, not sure why they just used the LG Optimus with a slight facelift but it's still a good device and excellent camera if its anything like my LG.

I've done a comparison on gsmarena, cant see a real difference between e900 and e906, apart from the e906 gets an exclusive Jill Sanders app

Good price for customer

if anyone is intrested, i bought my first W7 phone last sunday, LG E900, bought this from orange clearence store @ freeport braintree essex. £129.99. im absolutely chuffed with the windows experience, and have already upgraded to 7.5 aswell

The LG is still my favoutire phone out of the first generation of WP7, it has now taken a back seat to the Lumia but for £129 that's a stunning price and worth every penny.

The LG is still my favoutire phone out of the first generation of WP7, it has now taken a back seat to the Lumia but for £129 that's a stunning price and worth every penny.

I'm afraid my San Francisco is now redundant, I'm loving the windows interface, i just wish the app store was a little cheaper

I just checked and it's in the winter sale, now £149.99 sim free

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

MoDaCo is part of the MoDaCo.network, © Paul O'Brien 2002-2016. MoDaCo uses IntelliTxt technology.