T-Mobile Rapport down to £40

Guest Simon O

Guest Simon O

That's right folks, we've found you another bargain :lol:

The T-Mobile Rapport, also known as the Huawei IDEOS X1 or U8180, has seen a price drop down to £40 at the UK supermarket chain ASDA.

The device comes with six months internet worth £20 along with a voucher for £20 worth of apps and games from T-Mobile. The device runs a 528MHz 7225 CPU with a 240 x 320 resolution screen. It's not going to be the fastest phone around but for a youngster or somebody that just wants a phone for basic web use, this could be the perfect gift this Christmas. You can get the phone from ASDA Direct here.

We have a popular forum for this device here on MoDaCo. Why not check it out?

Source: IT Pro Portal

4366ceb671adcc2e8f5867312d1439df.jpg

This item was promoted to the News page - click here to view.

Guest Simon O

Aye it's sadly sold out on ASDA now. The next cheapest is £59.99 plus £10 top up from T-Mobile but at that price you would be better off picking up the Huawei Blaze.

Guest Sebastian404

ahem, any chance of a forum for it under the Huawei section :)

also any chance of linking the Vodafone smart into the Huawei section too, im not sure if you can get a forum to show up in two different sections, but people looking for the U8160 wont know to look in the Vodafone section :)

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Goshawk

The £40 Asda deal is available now - they must have restocked. I've just ordered one.

Why is the forum that flibblesan created "locked"? No one can post on it? Why? Sorry I'm new here, so not sure how everything works here?

Guest hecatae

Hi Goshawk, the Vodafone Smart forum located here is also for the T-Mobile Rapport / U8180, I will ask the powers that be what happened with the forum flibblesan mentioned

though on checking, I have no issues with the forum flibblesan linked to, will find out if something is preventing Newbies from posting in it

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest McrRed

Back in stock at ASDA stores for £27.

PS anyone know how to unlock this model free or cheap?

Edited by McrRed

Guest Patrick73

Back in stock at ASDA stores for £27.

PS anyone know how to unlock this model free or cheap?

I got mine from ASDA for £27 and £5.99 for unlock on ebay, then I can use the mifi feature to share my giffgaff data with my San diego.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.