TripNiCE - Ice Cream Sandwich Discussion Thread | Latest - TR001B

Guest Arz Bhatia

Guest dvandit

Install a non alpha/beta ROM.

please don't be a smart pants , i am asking for help, and u r not helping.

is there a file manege where u can set up ringtone and notifications from it, as option set as...

Guest Vexation

is there a file manege where u can set up ringtone and notifications from it, as option set as...

Search the market for "File Manager" and take a pick. It's not that hard really.

Guest Alphawolf36

how do i make my phone read my sd card ?

I installed the whole framework update, and that fixed the SD card issues I was have. Prior i would have to unmount then remount after every reboot. Now it works correctly. Only thing i did after the framework update was change back to 4ext recovery, but that is personal pref. Not sure which one of the files in the package was the fix tho.

Guest MartijnGP

He's right thou.

You want stuff to be new and fast? => Custom ROM

You want stuff to work and be stable? => Stock ROM

It's that easy, really.

Guest katiepea

has anyone tried the wifi calling fix for tmobile US posted on XDA? those guys have wifi calling working on ICS, but didn't know if it required htc kernel or not, i'm thinking it doesn't given the fact they're using a non-us ruu leaked rom and kernel. http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1435743 just wondering if anyone has tried, i'll try it later i suppose when i get time.