[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Guest the_crevis

can somebody mirror to mediafire? i cant download from deposit files :/

Edit: sorry doesn't matter i've got it from the original source.

Edited by the_crevis

Guest targetbsp

This has by far the best boot animation ever!

I'm uploading a mediafire mirror but unfortunately I forgot I planned to this before I deleted the sample vids.

So on the plus side, this mirror will fit inside 160mb system with mini gapps. On the downside it's modified! Sorry - stick with the depositfiles link if that bothers you.

Edited by targetbsp

Guest pritect

This has by far the best boot animation ever!

I'm uploading a mediafire mirror but unfortunately I forgot I planned to this before I deleted the sample vids.

So on the plus side, this mirror will fit inside 160mb system with mini gapps. On the downside it's modified! Sorry - stick with the depositfiles link if that bothers you.

So the depositfiles link doesn't work on 160MB system partition?

Guest targetbsp

Can confirm that gallery, camera and my own personal fav: notification LED's work in this. Might be time for me to make a permanent switch to ICS!

Read post 1229! (2 above this one)

http://www.mediafire...9uwedvjtbr17cgp

MD5#727231A3F5EBDAE0AFC7040EB83D0522

Mini gapps: http://www.mediafire...miywnn0lbrvbw76

MD5#DDAF432A489BD7ACC90FC71BF7B76A40

Edited by targetbsp

Guest GoGokh

Can confirm that gallery, camera and my own personal fav: notification LED's work in this. Might be time for me to make a permanent switch to ICS!

http://www.mediafire...9uwedvjtbr17cgp

MD5#727231A3F5EBDAE0AFC7040EB83D0522

Mini gapps: http://www.mediafire...miywnn0lbrvbw76

MD5#DDAF432A489BD7ACC90FC71BF7B76A40

Why your mirror for alpha 7 has 10 less than deposit files alpha 7?

Guest targetbsp

Note that tilal is making a new Coldfusion with these fixes in so I for one am going to wait for that as I have a backup I can restore and update rather than have to setup yet another rom. Just something to consider if you're in a similar situation backup wise. :)

Guest ..Abel..

Wbaw gave me the link from irc and he was the one who made a mirror.

Hardware acceleration is not working and will not till there are proper libs.

Wifi tethering is also not working rest should be working fin.

so it aint AS smooth as cold fusion ?

So next COLD fusion will be awesome !

Guest ..Abel..

plz read the previous page

ya SAW that ! i got SOOO excited a i didnt i realize i had another page to read !! Thanks ! you using alpha 7 ?

Guest saransh9

ya SAW that ! i got SOOO excited a i didnt i realize i had another page to read !! Thanks ! you using alpha 7 ?

no me first trying coldfusion will then decide which one to use according to my needs

most probably it will be coldfusion ;)

Guest Davidoff59

Tom G latest cm9 is fast, no reboots. I find it just as fast as hardware accelerated ics roms and everything seems to be working. Can't test wifi but camera perfect except panorama and calculator fine without flipping upside down first

Guest Loren82

CM9 Alpha 7 is very stable and more responsive touch screen has to be touched, the problem is speed, not sure if this will not enabled the GPU accelerations, someone noticed a failure to restart the phone with the wifi? in my Blade I have to disable and re-enable to re-run a quick scan networks (in CM9 Alpha 7 and Coldfusion), also must be said that the coverage is higher than in other roms.

Guest android@sam

Alpha 7 is very fast and stable.but browser rendering is slow as compared to cold fusion and theauncher is still laggy.but nova is much better replacement. Good work tomg!!!

Edited by android@sam