[ROM] Cyanogenmod 9 (Android 4.0.3)

Guest Zunex

Davidoff59

• default_large.png.pagespeed.ce.mLgG4DG1EP.png
  • Regular
    • Group: Members
    • Devices:Orange San Francisco

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:19 PM

Any chance of a link to where Tom is releasing or discussing it in english please.

#145 FelixL

[*]default_large.png.pagespeed.ce.mLgG4DG1EP.png[*]

Posted 20 December 2011 - 02:25 PM

Tom_G is not discussing or really releasing it yet, Alpha5 reached me because he needed a tester because he never had a bootloop. After it worked I asked him if I can mirror and distribute it on the German forum, and he allowed. I don't think he wanted this out in the wild right now, but since you found your way to Germany... ;)

http://android.modac...n/page__st__140

Just say a word and I'll remove it :)

Edited by Zunex

Just say a word and I'll remove it :)

you dont have to remove anything . what is done is done .

he probably dont read well my post and misunderstand me and now he think i am playing or kidding with users here

well davidoff59 i am sorry if i made u to feel like that but i am not playing or kidding anyone .

Tell you what Jeddy, seeing as you seem to argue with everyone, I wont bother posting anymore.

tell me what ? listen take it however u want but i dont mean it for bad . you pushed the story until here .u said who mention this and i said who mention that and i also said ok let get on topic better so it means just forget that and lets get to the rom discussion .

ah and no one bother with posts .is free community so dont worry

Playing around with this for a day now and I'm as impressed as others have reported :D Not going to go throught the "what's working and not" list as it's already been written a few times now, but here's a free tip to check your partition size. Open up terminal emulator and type "df". There, it wasn't so hard was it ;)

btw, earlier I was looking at the updater script in gapps and it looks like it's replacing a bunch of Apps.apk with GoogleApps.apk. Wonder why's that? I'm using the minimal version with my 160MB /system, so I've not tested if it changes anything compared to the original apps, but I remember reading that atleast the keyboard lost some layouts after it was replaced with the one in gapps.zip?

edit: oh and battery percent is found in settings > battery, if someonehas wants to keep a track of it..

Edited by sm4tik

Guest ColdEmbrace

Anyone else got the Root Access Failed Problem with Titanium Backup? I wonder why.

reading the thread root is a little flaky, so I shall let you know if i have the issue when i install it in a min or two

Guest oxyg3n89

Only titanium activator which does not get root permissions laugh.gif (joke maybe) some other apps does not get access too, just wait for future alphawink.gif alpha5 is quite young at the moment

Anyone else got the Root Access Failed Problem with Titanium Backup? I wonder why.

Edited by oxyg3n89

Guest Kamikaze.

Thanks guys for your help! The problem really was the partition thing. So far I'm loving ICS! This rim has quite a lot of bugs, but that's allright, its on alpha stage. The multitasking menu is superb!

Guest impalarider

i think u are wrong bec we have 4.0.3 and that is talking about 4.0.1 and also on this site its not fixed even wifi :P

edit: and i guess burtslam cm9 is also 4.0.3

didnt test it though

Burstlam cm9 is 4.0.1

post-714017-0-33485700-1324641402_thumb.

Guest wrtease

wifi working market fine,music ,all okay its got that red outline in settings so otherwise its not bad .scrolling okay .give it a go. still testing it out. turn off animations and it quicker..browser broken.

Edited by wrtease

Guest ChipZ16

Gallery's partly working?

Freaks out sometimes when I try to set a wallpaper, and it doesn't show anything in the crop-step.

Edit: just kidding, works now.

Edit2: Works sometimes, freaks out sometimes.

wifi working market fine,music ,all okay its got that red outline in settings so otherwise its not bad .scrolling okay .give it a go. still testing it out.

Disable strict mode in developer settings to get rid of the red outline.

Edited by ChipZ16

Guest wrtease

still got red outline with strickt mode.still testing . well needs a bit more ironing out going back to my stable rom.

anyway thank

burstlam.s

Edited by wrtease