Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ssi42

[IPT] Wp7 Mango

9 posts in this topic

pccapture1p.pngpccapture2.pngpccapture3.pngpccapture4.pngpccapture5.png

Hey, a simple Iphonetoday theme :D

For music page use nitrogen. Play opens nitrogen in the background and the middle music icon opens it on the foreground..

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy !!

Edited by ssi42

Hey, a simple Iphonetoday theme :D

For music page use nitrogen. Play opens nitrogen in the background and the middle music icon opens it on the foreground..

DOWNLOAD

Enjoy !!

Can you upload it (Wp7 Mango) on another server? ... multiupload doesn't work !!!!

Can you upload it (Wp7 Mango) on another server? ... multiupload doesn't work !!!!

Ok fixed it :D

GREAT ... best wp7 I've never used ...cool.gif

Hey, looks like the links have been killed as well. Can you possibly re-upload? Thanks.

Hey, looks like the links have been killed as well. Can you possibly re-upload? Thanks.

Link is working..

Edited by ssi42

Link is working..

Dude, I use ock Eclipse 23118 Refreshed ROM, and it's been fantastic so far in every aspect, everything is working, except that I can't make weather on the weather tab to working, I add my city to the list like it has to be but it won't update the weather for any city on the list, but thats not too much trouble.

Anyway, I was wondering, can I and if I can, then how can I install this theme of yours? I should installed in My Device, I know that. But, if I can't install it, then too bad, I love your work on this.

Cheers from Republic of Macedonia. :)