• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Sony say that got ICS for xperia phone... BUT NO FOR X10i

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Why would they waste money and resources on a out dated, old phone? pretty stupid question if you ask me...

Also that date for ICS on the 20111 phones is ridiculous :/

Posted · Report post

Why would they waste money and resources on a out dated, old phone? pretty stupid question if you ask me...

Also that date for ICS on the 20111 phones is ridiculous :/

stupid question? hmm xperia mini more outdated than x10 i guess? why they still invest on it? :o

Posted · Report post

stupid question? hmm xperia mini more outdated than x10 i guess? why they still invest on it? :o

the xperia mini is newer than the x10, what you are think of is the x10 mini

Posted · Report post

i am happy that i have gingerbread on x10, its just fine, when i want ics i will bun newest phone, or maybe will have cm9

Posted · Report post

although the x10i is an old phone alot of people don't have the money to upgrade their handsets or want too, for the simple reason that people get used to a certain model and dont want to get rid of their current phone, i had a x10i then got a xperia play and i hated it therefore i went back to an x10i and i can honestly say i don't wanna leave it again, even tho it is outdated and alot of the newer phones on the market have a lot higher spec the x10i is still a reasonably good spec phone so i think sony should provide support for the older models of phone they still support stuff like the k750i but wont update their older android range?

Posted · Report post

X10i will get ice cream sandwich through cyanogen like king Lyon says and will probably be faster and cooler than any se release and after devs have tweaked and edited the rom etc will be even faster so there is life in the old dog yet!!!!!

Posted · Report post

Its because by updating the smaller newer phone's they don't challenge the flagship ark but I can guarantee the X10i. Would as its so close to the Ark on specs it would dim what th light the Ark has and the smaller newer models

Posted · Report post

Its because by updating the smaller newer phone's they don't challenge the flagship ark but I can guarantee the X10i. Would as its so close to the Ark on specs it would dim what th light the Ark has and the smaller newer models