[ROM] [29-03] TripNMiUI V4 - MIUI ICS | B008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest chukis13

The update is awesome, but reboots and lockups aren't. Do I have a bad flash or this is how build is? Great job as usual Trip.

Same here. After about an hour I just reloaded backup until fixed.

Guest varxx

Same here. After about an hour I just reloaded backup until fixed.

V4-B006 is very promising, but it's not quite ready -- at least not in my initial tests. Frequent lock-ups, never got the radio to pick up a network signal (wifi worked, though).

I really like the way it's looking, however. Thanks, trip.

Guest jpminou

I feel like noobs with this device :D

i did lot of things with no success always bootloop .

i was reading here and there about hboot ,rooting and CID ..... i think i need more time to understand the procedure :D

Guest TripNRaVeR

I feel like noobs with this device :D

i did lot of things with no success always bootloop .

i was reading here and there about hboot ,rooting and CID ..... i think i need more time to understand the procedure :D

You need to have supercid and then flash my firmware from the firmware topic via bootloader and youre good to go

Guest jpminou

You need to have supercid and then flash my firmware from the firmware topic via bootloader and youre good to go

really sorry to ask here but where is the firmware and supercid that you are talking about.

Guest harleycol

Can somebody help.... something weird going on here, using Trips FW but with B007, my Titanium Backup is now saying no root or am I missing something in front of my eyes!!

Cheers Trip, 007 smooth & no FC..... yet;-)

Guest TripNRaVeR

Can somebody help.... something weird going on here, using Trips FW but with B007, my Titanium Backup is now saying no root or am I missing something in front of my eyes!!

Cheers Trip, 007 smooth & no FC..... yet;-)

Crappy miui security app make sure to enable or disable everything there, i always disable it completely cause its crap and then you have root from superuser

Guest harleycol

Crappy miui security app make sure to enable or disable everything there, i always disable it completely cause its crap and then you have root from superuser

ahhh....bingo! Many Thx's

Another rom to play with this weekend..... ha, my girlfriend hates u..... don't update CM9 or she will end up leaving me;-)

Nice weekend!!

Guest Stinsvarning

First impressions.

Speed: Awesome! General feel is excellent :)

Market: Can't install apps.Error 491

Calls: Youtubing while recieving a call = black screen. Can't answer.Went back to normal when call had ended.

Just had a call and afterwards screen stay black and I can't unlock.

Bluetooth: Starts, find devices, but can't pair. Asks for security code and system crashes.

I have the proper firmware and I've probably flashed all your releases Trip :P

Guest shrubby

Is market working for everyone? It loads fine, but it doesn't download apps(error 491)

Yeah I've got the exact same problem, tried to fix it with instructions found here but it didn't work for me. I have to same issue whether I upgrade from B004 -> B007 or Superwipe and fresh install.

I would use as a daily driver if this problem wasn't there

Will restore until the next update, then try again.

Guest TripNRaVeR

I bricked my phone :(

I cannot flash in fastboot anymore,there is always error PU,i will send it to the service :(

You dont flash in fastboot and install a RUU from windows and you will be fine

Guest cleobis

Mate, you're doing amazing work...the only prblm...could you please tell us how to fix the market error..or at least if you're working on it...?It's the only thing stoping me from using it daily...thks

Guest jpminou

You dont flash in fastboot and install a RUU from windows and you will be fine

I have downloaded an RUU file but it say cannot find device even if i am in download mode(fastboot),and no more recovery,and if the phone off i put charger it goes directly to fastboot.

Guest TripNRaVeR

I have downloaded an RUU file but it say cannot find device even if i am in download mode(fastboot),and no more recovery,and if the phone off i put charger it goes directly to fastboot.

You need to be in adb debugging mode for it to work, so bootloader click recovery

Guest jpminou

You need to be in adb debugging mode for it to work, so bootloader click recovery

Thanks i already did that and have made lot of research about my problem and all say to go in to service center.

Thanks Trip...