[ROM] [29-03] TripNMiUI V4 - MIUI ICS | B008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest nonmindo

Also having the market issue here too.....doesn't look to be specific to the market that's installed..here is what i tried and my results

getting error 491 when trying to install apps

tried the usual deleting the cache and data for market and trying again, still not working

tried to reboot and "fix permissions" in recovery, still not working

tried to manually set the permissions, still not working

decided to go out to the interwebs and download the latest "Play Store" (if you dont know, the new name for android market)

have the exact same error 491

hopefully trip has an idea as to what the issue is

also trip, when i plugged my phone in to my computer i was unable to mount the sd card, no option popped up to allow the computer to read the sd card

Guest mark9white

Well done, all working great except Market! :)

Works with SebastianFM overclocked kernel, but unstable with the TripNKernel.

Audio input/voice control not working, but does work if you put on stock HTC audio libs (audio.primary.default.so, audio_policy.default.so, audio.ad2dp.default.so, libaudioflinger.so and remove audio.primary.MSMXXX.so and audio_policy.MSMXXXX.so)

W/PackageManager( 394): Library not found: /system/framework/com.google.widevine.software.drm.jar

E/PackageManager( 394): Package com.android.providers.drm has no signatures that match those in shared user android.med

ia; ignoring!

E/dalvikvm( 523): ERROR: couldn't find native method

E/dalvikvm( 523): Requested: Landroid/drm/DrmManagerClient;._initialize:()I

E/dalvikvm( 523): Candidate: Landroid/drm/DrmManagerClient;._initialize:(Ljava/lang/Object;)I

W/dalvikvm( 523): JNI_OnLoad returned bad version (-1) in /system/lib/libdrmframework_jni.so 0x0

W/dalvikvm( 523): Exception Ljava/lang/UnsatisfiedLinkError; thrown while initializing Landroid/drm/DrmManagerClient;

W/DownloadManager( 523): Exception for id 4525: null

W/DownloadManager( 523): java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError

W/DownloadManager( 523): at com.android.providers.downloads.t.b(DownloadDrmHelper.java:45)

W/DownloadManager( 523): at com.android.providers.downloads.n.a(Helpers.java:207)

W/DownloadManager( 523): at com.android.providers.downloads.n.a(Helpers.java:128)

W/DownloadManager( 523): at com.android.providers.downloads.DownloadThread.a(DownloadThread.java:605)

W/DownloadManager( 523): at com.android.providers.downloads.DownloadThread.a(DownloadThread.java:275)

W/DownloadManager( 523): at com.android.providers.downloads.DownloadThread.run(DownloadThread.java:186)

W/DownloadManager( 523): Caused by: java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: unknown failure

W/DownloadManager( 523): at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary(Runtime.java:391)

W/DownloadManager( 523): at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(System.java:535)

W/DownloadManager( 523): at android.drm.DrmManagerClient.<clinit>(DrmManagerClient.java:56)

W/DownloadManager( 523): ... 6 more

D/Finsky ( 2207): [1] DownloadQueueImpl.notifyProgress: self-update-download: onProgress 0/-1 Status: 491.

D/Finsky ( 2207): [1] DownloadBroadcastReceiver.onReceive: Intent received at DownloadBroadcastReceiver

D/Finsky ( 2207): [1] DownloadImpl.setState: self-update-download from DOWNLOADING to ERROR.

D/Finsky ( 2207): [1] DownloadQueueImpl.onError: self-update-download: onError 491.

D/Finsky ( 2207): [1] DownloadQueueImpl.remove: Download self-update-download removed from DownloadQueue

Guest harleycol

Would just like to say, your new kernel is excellent Trip, my miui is smooth as hell, fast &....bluetooth "yippie" well done & many thx's;-)

The market bug, is a real bummer.... any fixes coming soon or work-a-round for updating, cheers.

Edited by harleycol

Guest harleycol

Would just like to say, your new kernel is excellent Trip, my miui is smooth as hell, fast &....bluetooth "yippie" well done & many thx's;-)

The market bug, is a real bummer.... any fixes coming soon or work-a-round for updating, cheers.

Update on the kernel... after a few hours testing.

Have to toggle wifi after reboot.

Phone not responding after long sleep state, have to pull battery.

Cant connect to computer.....

Guest shortshady

I can't get Bluetooth to work with trips new kernel I have

1.Superwiped

2.Flashed rom

3.Flash kernel

Can somebody tell me what I am doing wrong

Guest cleobis

Trip, mate, what about the market error....that's the big error with this build...if that works I can use it but, if the market does not work I'm sure most people won't use this build...could you fix it? thks for all the good work :)

Guest cleobis

Would extracting the Google play (market) apk from the previous build and push it to B007 work?

Already tried that and didn't work.... :( trip, help us mate

Guest DANGERDAN

I registered to this forum just to ask for a fix for market, this is really impeding on the rom which is the best rom i have tried for the sensation yet.

Guest varxx

Make sure to fix permission and reboot. worked for me

I guess I'm noob, after all.

How do I get the file to /system/lib if I don't have a file manager with root access on the ROM?

I tried to use adb, but for some reason, it's not recognizing my device when I boot into bootloader. Fastboot does recognize my device, but I don't see an option for pushing/copying a file to a /system file.

Thanks.

Guest varxx

I like several different ROMs, especially ROMs made by V6-Maniac, both the deSensed and Sensed versions. And there are several nice pure AOSP ICS ROMs now.

Still, I have to say, there's always something very classy about MiUI. I'm really glad to get a decent look at v.4. Thanks, Trip.

I realize once again what I most like about Android (Linux, too): freedom of choice!

Edited by varxx