[ROM] [29-03] TripNMiUI V4 - MIUI ICS | B008

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest BummAround

Does anybody know how to change the current launcher, say, to Apex or Nova or Trebuchet (sp?), for example? I mean, which apk to delete ?

Forget it. Figured it out: MiUIHome.apk.

Edited by BummAround

Guest Dahaka

Hi guys if u have problem restoring backup from titanium, just install the ics gapps. Because I saw on logcat this rom doesnt have some shared lib files needed by market.. just google to download :)

Im looking a workaround for using mp3 as ringtone..anyone?

hey thanks a bunch! that worked like a charm!

Guest boldtaction

hey thanks a bunch! that worked like a charm!

Might be off topic, but where do you typically get your gapps from? I'm always googling around for them and never sure what version is the latest. Is there a place you go to find the latest version?

Guest BummAround

Might be off topic, but where do you typically get your gapps from? I'm always googling around for them and never sure what version is the latest. Is there a place you go to find the latest version?

Latest might not be the one working most well.

Guest Akeid

Amazing rom Tripp. The bluetooth and camcorder work flawlessly and smooth. As a user mentioned above, i'm also having random reboots like 1ce a day.

Guest BummAround

Amazing rom Tripp. The bluetooth and camcorder work flawlessly and smooth. As a user mentioned above, i'm also having random reboots like 1ce a day.

No random reboots here, however, video recording @1080p is definitely NOT smooth (very choppy indeed).

Care to share your setting(s)/installation method?

Guest Akeid

Disregard the previous post, as I didn't test the video playback back then :) . I just finished playing around with the settings and the 1080p camcorder does indeed lag and skip. I lowered the video quality to 720 and the skipping seemed to stop, but the quality seemed lower than 720. It would be pretty cool if a different default camera were put in place

Guest BummAround

Wondering what seems to prevent the phone from sleep state? It drains the battery. Installed after a full wipe, no app installed except sys tuner.

Guest Zehlek

Wondering what seems to prevent the phone from sleep state? It drains the battery. Installed after a full wipe, no app installed except sys tuner.

Same here

Guest BummAround

Same here

However the Tripndroid_Pyramid_114.32.403.B.U (AOSP ICS) doesn't experience the same, i.e. sleep state runs well when phone is idle/screen off.

The catch with the AOSP ROM is that video recording lags big time no matter how you tweak the media_profiles.xml (TripNMiui's video recording doesn't lag as bad).. <_<

Guest xenon2k

Everything is ok with the rom .. but i have the "no service" bug when my phone is in stand by!

so i lost my carrier and i'm not available when the sensation is in standby! after unlocking i have to re-enter my pin

and after a few seconds the service is already available ...

can someone help me to solve this problem! i tried to change the kernel but it didn't work for me!

Regards Xenon2k

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Akeid

I have also noticed that there is a little trouble playing videos on the internet or YouTube in general. The screen becomes very choppy and the image begins to drag.

• 4 weeks later...