• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM] [29-03] TripNMiUI V4 - MIUI ICS | B008

468 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

O God.. This is freakin awesome :D

Posted · Report post

O God.. This is freakin awesome :D

I hope you have some fun :P

Posted · Report post

The UI language is always in english. A couple things like the apm are my native language..

I cant get a battery percentage so IT seems i have to use an alternative battery indicator..

The rom feels very nice, stable and smooth! Very nice xD

Posted · Report post

This is really exciting! But I'm finally able to have decent battery life with trips ICS after flashing so many different zips. And it became quite stable. Will recovery fully backup all the settings?

Posted · Report post

Google maps fc at the moment, Google navigation and GPS working. Well done, another winner.

Posted · Report post

I hope you have some fun :P

Sir.. This thing is 15+ FPS faster on benchmarks (Antutu) than AR HD 6.2.1. The thing is FAST!

Panorama, Bluetooth, Videocamera and Headset (it works with headset toggle) aren't working, but man, this is great for first release :D

Posted · Report post

Google maps fc at the moment, Google navigation and GPS working. Well done, another winner.

Google Maps FC is related to wrong versions of gapps inside the rom, it can also be related to a missing permission file in system/etc/permissions and or a missing file in system/framework make sure BOTH files are there and you have a correct version of Google Maps

Posted · Report post

Thanks for your advice Trip, Installed titanium backup and restored maps 6.1 data. Bingo maps working within 3 metres approx.

Posted · Report post

Theme not working

Posted (edited) · Report post

Just got a chance to installed this it rebooted after I installed titanium backup and was loading apps list

For some reason titanium backup isn't picking up my license key....

Reinstall and everything is working awesome rom very fast so far

Edited by nba1341

Posted · Report post

yo trip I like this rom over any ICS AOSP! cant wait for videocam to work. nice work! :D

Posted · Report post

great work trip rom is running great

Posted · Report post

Sweet rom so far only thing I noticed that is not working that isn't listed yet is headphone jack

Posted · Report post

Can I be OT, for a minute please?

does anyone know a way to play iphone games on the sensation?

btw: Flashing now. (if anyone gaf).

too bad lockscreen wallpaper cannot be changed :(

Edit:

and 1 more question.. do I need to flash TripNiCE firmware firmware? because currently im with 3.24 revolutionary.. got some random reboot on random apps.. thanks

Edited by - psychot!c -

Posted · Report post

Real nice thanks trip!

Just one question , is there anyway to lose my carrier's name in the status bar?

ie: Telstra Mobile

Posted · Report post

Rom is great. Any tips on how I can fix scroll sensitivity? Definitely need a bigger swipe between screens on this build compared to ur last miui

getting that incorrect pin thing again.

Edited by phillthorpe1

Posted · Report post

Hi,TripN

Thanks,I found Can't change theme and lock wallpaper.

Camera video can't work.

Trip..u keep releasing awesome ROMs but most of your ICS ROMs have the same issue!!

randoom reboots in randoom apps

some time my sensation shutdown and if i want turn i on i should pull of the battery the pull it in

Edited by -JuAnItO-

Posted · Report post

Is this just in English or it is multilanguage..??

Posted · Report post

Wow! Great release Trip! I love it ... here is two small issue that i faced ...

I cant add the option of "Sync Calendar" to my second google account ... this is kinda important for me, but it just doesnt give me the option :(

And as mentioned by other, theme and wallpaper of the lockscreen cannot be changed ...

Looking forward to the updates! thanks man!

Posted · Report post

i was in CM9 and i did super wipe before installing MIUI V4 and now i can't installing MIUI V4..always installation aborted :(

Posted · Report post

i was in CM9 and i did super wipe before installing MIUI V4 and now i can't installing MIUI V4..always installation aborted :(

i used superwipe and had no troubles. Maybe you could download this rom again and re flash.

i already took this rom off my phone, there are a couple of things that I dont like.

Posted · Report post

i used superwipe and had no troubles. Maybe you could download this rom again and re flash.

i already took this rom off my phone, there are a couple of things that I dont like.

"there are a couple of things that I dont like" .. like what ??