Site Notice - We are currently investigating an issue with missing download links. Apologies for any inconvenience caused. PaulOBrien

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

How is camera?

9 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

What's the quality, example?

sent from tapatalk :-)

Posted · Report post

It's usable for your night-out shots. High quality shots is a no go and pictures with a lot of light is a pain in the ass. The lens sucks, but I quite like the flash on there, not too bright!

Posted · Report post

I hate the flash, it's right next to the iris, stupid location if you ask me, I've yet to get a pic with the flash that didn't have a ton of glare from the flash in it

Posted · Report post

Yes but if compare with blade one?

Picture less blurry? Faster focus? How it is to scan documents format A4, can someone upload page of newspaper? Because scan documents is a very helpful function. No need to plug a scanner...

Posted · Report post

Com on baby answer to me, now!

Posted · Report post

Well it couldn't be worse than the blade could it!

Seriously though its much better but as others have said its not for serious photography.

Also compared to the blade, it doesn't have a plastic cover over the lens on the rear part of the case which was part of the problem on the blade.

I had major glare problems with the led flash at first, the trick is to make sure your finger is nowhere near the led flash or iris, of course that means holding the phone in a different way than you'd expect...

Posted · Report post

I am also curious about this camera too although more for it's ability for shooting video clips than photos.

On my Racer I use an app from the Android Market called "lgcamera" it's better than the stock app because I can select the video codec and compression.

While it does a good just at shooting videos in h.264 @ 3megs the frame rate has been no higher than 12fps no matter what resolution I use.

The frame rate limitation is due to the slow camera and not the application in fact if you shake the phone with a rotating pattern it causes nasty image warping a well known side effect of CMOS camera technology.

The faster the camera (not the frame rate) the less warping becomes an issue with video recording.

So I was wondering could someone please test their camera with lgcamera and shoot in 640x480 30fps, do videos look nice and fluid or with low frame rate??

Richard S.

Posted · Report post

Here is a bus stop taken with flash, at an angle to avoid reflection. But flash still too bright.

post-111077-0-42266300-1327343161_thumb.

Posted (edited) · Report post

Well, hope this helps you a bit. T-Mobile Vivacity here.

Josef

post-861711-0-89934100-1327394422_thumb.

VIDEO00000.mp4

Edited by Josef Prusa