very slow sd card not recognized

Guest Alfthemart

Guest Alfthemart

in the afternoon i went to grab my zte blade to my surprise it was turned off i turned it on it said low battery 1% but in the morning it had 80% then i saw a message saying it was checking sd card for errors it went very laggy my dad is a electronic engineer and i dont want him to find out i rooted my phone and i dont want my phone rooted anymore what can i do thanks for your timesad.gif

Guest Amphoras

The sdcard might work from recovery or for using a TPT. If not you could try another sdcard, or flash it through fastboot. Have a look in the threads there and give it a try.

Guest Alfthemart

I will try a new Sd card but what does tpt mean sorry I don't know much about android .

Do you use fastboot via pc and what if it is something wrong with my hardware not my firmware

Guest Amphoras

TPT means total phone transfer and is a way of flashing all the firmware on your phone. Flashing via fastboot is done from your pc with your phone connected by the usb cable. If its a hardware problem then you probably have to try and return it to stock and get it fixed under warranty if you can.

Guest Amphoras

If you rooted the stock rom, then you should be able to use whatever method to unroot it. Afterwards, or if you didn't root it, then you need to remove ClockworkMod recovery if you have it installed. You can do that by flashing the stock recovery via fastboot. If you didn't root the stock rom after you put it on, and you don't have a custom recovery image, then your phone should be stock and no one should be able to tell you rooted it.

Guest Alfthemart

I just checked if I could use Sd card in Recovery and I can so tomorrow I will restore from backup. Thanks for all your help because if you didn't help me my phone would probably be in the bin