[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest eikocarol

Thanks for testing!

Not really the right topic but are there any roms that need to be on our device??

I'm looking for a new challenge but i did everything i want to do with this phone (cm7, cm9, miui, miui v4, aosp, senseless) and i want to do something new :rolleyes:

You can always do a rom like Virtuous Quattro from XDA. If you don't know about it, it was an AOSP rom with lots of original customisations (more than CM9) but MDJ stopped to develop it...

Btw, I don't know what rom to choose since every of your last releases is just great ! Thx Trip !

Edited by eikocarol

Guest fr0zenblood75

Thanks for testing!

Not really the right topic but are there any roms that need to be on our device??

I'm looking for a new challenge but i did everything i want to do with this phone (cm7, cm9, miui, miui v4, aosp, senseless) and i want to do something new

how about webOs I thing someone ported it to the evo 3D

Guest Erwin Kroeze

so what is better cm9 rom or aosp ?

i ma currently on cm9 bt003 with a new firmware

any suggestions what is better to use , more stable and less bugs?

In my opinion is this build a way better for me. With CM9 i had many reboots and a lot of bugs. This new release looks and feels very stable and smooth. I only had problems with restoring the xda app. But i think that is not rom related.

I run this rom an hour now and i didnt find any bug atm. Everything runs good.

Trip, nice power notification option btw. Never thougt it was in this build.

Guest MR_XXIV

In my opinion is this build a way better for me. With CM9 i had many reboots and a lot of bugs. This new release looks and feels very stable and smooth. I only had problems with restoring the xda app. But i think that is not rom related.

I run this rom an hour now and i didnt find any bug atm. Everything runs good.

Trip, nice power notification option btw. Never thougt it was in this build.

Does GPS work, bt, video recording?

Guest dvandit

GPS does work, it has been working since first beta. video recording and bluetooth didnt work , so i dunno about now. but i've decided to download it and flash it right now

thanks trip! will test for battery life later. just a quick question? firmware and kernel has to be latest from cm9 ? or doesnt matter.? and how to install that cm9 kernel that you posted on different thread .

Guest motibbs96

Hey Trip. Why don't you go back to your roots where some of us now you from. Try and a ROM from the Sony (Ericsson) phones. You know, with timescape or mediascape, etc. That definitely would be an interesting port, especially since we know you have plenty of experience there! Let me know what you think.

Guest TripNRaVeR

Hey Trip. Why don't you go back to your roots where some of us now you from. Try and a ROM from the Sony (Ericsson) phones. You know, with timescape or mediascape, etc. That definitely would be an interesting port, especially since we know you have plenty of experience there! Let me know what you think.

I allready have an Arc rom for Pyramid, but why would anyone want it? We are happy to get rid of sense vendor s*** :P

Guest Moneyslap03

ok i need help first time ive ran into a problem when updating to the Next level , Rom gets locked up and shuts down at ICS Bootup Screen

EDIT: Forget it i forgot i had switch my Firmware for Beta 003 all is fine now if anybody runs into my problem flash the firmware in the Thread posted by Trip , about to start testing Thanks TRIP biggrin.gif

Edited by Moneyslap03