• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

1307 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I flashed gapps and it's not working. I'll reboot and clear dalvik cache to see if it fixes the problem.

On my phone Gmail works..open it fist time FC ..open it again works right..

Posted · Report post

On my phone Gmail works..open it fist time FC ..open it again works right..

open an HTML email, does it render correctly?

Posted · Report post

open an HTML email, does it render correctly?

Nope, its busted...

Sent from my Sensation 4G, that is finally running something, using Tapatalk.

Posted · Report post

Which 3d party app, please be concise to share info?

Open Garden Wifi Tether

Posted · Report post

after a bit use, mms still not working and is anyone else having issues with the facebook app?

Posted · Report post

For those with MMS not working you tried disabling WIFI right?

Posted (edited) · Report post

Hi,

I have no problems in browser, email or gmail.

I wiped cache, dalvik, did superwipe & fix permissions. Guess if you are having problems with any of these then it's something left over from previous rom somewhere....(didnt change any other settings such as gpl etc)

The rom itself is liquid smooth, noticeably slicker than any of the sense ics roms. Easily top of my list as a daily driver now.

Also syncs all my contacts properly which the sense ones weren't doing...

Ta

Edited by previn

Posted · Report post

For those with MMS not working you tried disabling WIFI right?

yup wifi is disabled, tried all kinds of apn settings and still no dice on sending or receiving mms

Posted · Report post

same here with the mms, wifi on and off. nothing

Posted · Report post

after a bit use, mms still not working and is anyone else having issues with the facebook app?

Facebook is most likely the same issue as the browser. The facebook app is just a shitty wrapper for their web interface.

Still some bugs to squat, but it'l looking real good Trip! Super smooth, and the progress on the camera is really promising.

Btw, does anyone know if we can OC/UV with this Endtime kernel?

Posted · Report post

Hi,

I wiped cache, dalvik, did superwipe & fix permissions. Guess if you are having problems with any of these then it's something left over from previous rom somewhere....(didnt change any other settings such as gpl etc)

The rom itself is liquid smooth, noticeably slicker than any of the sense ics roms. Easily top of my list as a daily driver now.

Ta

Just did the exact same steps, super wiping, wiping cache and dalvik and then installing and afterwards fixing permissions. Still same problem with Gmail

Posted · Report post

I flashed gapps and it's not working. I'll reboot and clear dalvik cache to see if it fixes the problem.

Nope, nothing works.

I think that if we can disable OpenGL render in Gmail it would work.

Posted · Report post

Is it possible to use 3rd party email app from market? Do they work? Anyone tried

Posted · Report post

Is it possible to use 3rd party email app from market? Do they work? Anyone tried

The main reason I use Android is for the GMail app dude :-) Nothing is able to replace it !

Posted · Report post

Just did the exact same steps, super wiping, wiping cache and dalvik and then installing and afterwards fixing permissions. Still same problem with Gmail

hey guys, if you go to gmail through your webbrowser it works fine. so thats ok for now.

Unfortunately if you go to Facebook through the webrowser it is still unreadable.

This rom is going to be the best when these and camera ect are working properly!

Good work so far Mr T.

Posted · Report post

Hi,

Ta

I have done this exactly, and all three work for me to.

Posted · Report post

hey guys, if you go to gmail through your webbrowser it works fine. so thats ok for now.

Unfortunately if you go to Facebook through the webrowser it is still unreadable.

This rom is going to be the best when these and camera ect are working properly!

Good work so far Mr T.

Posted · Report post

yup, aside from those minor issues. the rom is smooth as butter and will be my daily biggrin.gif

Posted · Report post

Is market working for you guys?

Can't dl anything

Posted · Report post

Does anyone else have the issue, that the lockscreen does not show up?

Posted (edited) · Report post

I found out that embedded webviews just dont rendeder appropriatly. thats the reason gmail (among other apps) dosent work well.

Edited by Ofir FL

Posted · Report post

can someone confirm headphones .. does it work ?

Posted · Report post

Headphones work perfectly. No sweat.

Posted · Report post

I'm listening to music with earphones. It's working. Volume is OK, even DSP is working, but once I turn on bass boost in dsp bass will be reduced (and overall quality is worse). :D DSP force closes when you tries to set up custom EQ.

Posted · Report post

reseting on fb (tried ver 1.7.0 - 1.8.1)