[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

does anyone know how to fix the crappy audio quality? for example all my notifications are amped up so loud they are distorted

more specifically the gain needs to come down a little, its distorting the speaker which over time will destroy it

ive got same problem..

Guest lilman215

Trip that build on xda have nothing on this ,trust me i tried it, Only thing it has that your rom doesn`t is the toggles in the pulldown notification area.Other than that this rom flys ,the data on that rom is sh!!!!ty not to mention no camera.I suspect that they will be kanging some of your fixes for they rom :wacko:

Edited by lilman215

Guest Bathyon

this rom very well perform.. but the battery drain so fast.. and custom brightness dont have panel backlight after reboot..

Have you done the Bluetooth fix mentioned earlier in this thread? I did it and it really helped. Went from 0% left after 11 hours to having 56% left after 16 hours. Try it.

Guest eggyenergy666

Where? There isn't a link on xda and Alpha 1 has no working camera

Look on the virtues site bro! I cant like at the momentxD its alpha 2 with a shitload of extra's O.o maybe trip can use some info from them?

Look on the virtues site bro! I cant like at the momentxD its alpha 2 with a shitload of extra's O.o maybe trip can use some info from them?

Thanks I'll check it out

Guest Kgpp2293

huh

+10char

Couple pages back I link a aosp Rom for a desire hd that has got working Bluetooth , I thought it would be helpful but everyone ignored it and started talkong about the aosp for sensation that hasn't got Bluetooth or camera ...

Guest motopaddy

Just thought I'd state that over at xda on the desire hd ics aosp Rom theyve got Bluetooth working and no camera , maybe you can go dig around into their kernal or something ??

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1343361

I'm sure Trip has read your post about bluetooth working on the Desire HD ROM. But here's a repost to be sure:) Could be helpfull indeed.

Guest staymunch

Couple pages back I link a aosp Rom for a desire hd that has got working Bluetooth , I thought it would be helpful but everyone ignored it and started talkong about the aosp for sensation that hasn't got Bluetooth or camera ...

Ah OK lol I didn't know what u were talking about. Seems like it could help.

Guest BummAround

It runs very smooth.. The browser will sometimes fall down. Camera works, BT not.

Well, according to the OP on that thread, it says:

Not Working:

• Camcorder
  • Bluetooth
  • more...