[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest eggyenergy666

Did you install the latest firmware that Trip made or the regular 3.24 update that is floating around on XDA?

AFAIK the one Trip made only works with his ROMs. The leaked one should work with any ICS ROM (AOSP or Senseless).

Can you link me? I tried one as noted but still have his boot.img and couldnt boot in another rom

Can you link me? I tried one as noted but still have his boot.img and couldnt boot in another rom

Honestly, I don't quite understand you, but here is the link to both firmwares:

Everything is explained there and you should also ask questions there, since this is a ROM development thread and we have already spammed this topic far too much with info about firmwares.

Guest eggyenergy666

Honestly, I don't quite understand you, but here is the link to both firmwares:

http://android.modac...ernel-released/

Everything is explained there and you should also ask questions there, since this is a ROM development thread and we have already spammed this topic far too much with info about firmwares.

Fixed it via xda;) but thanks bro for everything

Guest BummAround

Hey Trip,

I completely appreciate all of your hard work and dedication. Definitely impressive. That being said, I'll stick with Virtuous Quattro until your next update. I'd rather not take several steps backwards by losing my flash/torch, GPS, battery life while playing music and solid still-shot camera. I think your previous build had fewer broken parts. ........

So the Virtuous Quattro doesn't have "bugs" at all, i.e. flash/torch, GPS, batt life, and still-shot camera? Which version?

Guest DDeveryday

So the Virtuous Quattro doesn't have "bugs" at all, i.e. flash/torch, GPS, batt life, and still-shot camera? Which version?

Yup, with extended setting,customizable status bar, custom toggles, custom lockscreen option( you can add dialer, messenger, setting and etc...), and my favorite function from MIUI, press & hold back button to kill app. Sounds too good to be true?? Yup, it kills your battery. Major battery issue for me, but the dev said fix is coming in a day or two.

Guest Truthkillszz

Yup, with extended setting,customizable status bar, custom toggles, custom lockscreen option( you can add dialer, messenger, setting and etc...), and my favorite function from MIUI, press & hold back button to kill app. Sounds too good to be true?? Yup, it kills your battery. Major battery issue for me, but the dev said fix is coming in a day or two.

Im actually getting about 10hrs on a single charge with moderate web browsing and a ton of texting

Guest alankrut

just in case some of you don't know.

Trip announced on twitter that he will be making a cm9 based Sensation ROM.

DO NOT ASK HIM FOR ETASsmile.gif

when Trip takes his time on roms, they are always outstanding. biggrin.gif

Guest phillthorpe1

just in case some of you don't know.

Trip announced on twitter that he will be making a cm9 based Sensation ROM.

DO NOT ASK HIM FOR ETASsmile.gif

when Trip takes his time on roms, they are always outstanding. biggrin.gif

ok boss....

Guest TripNRaVeR

Lol that is a farse, virtious doesnt have bluetooth doesnt have video recording, does have a htc kernel, does have a extremely bad battery life etc etc etc etc :rolleyes:

Lol that is a farse, virtious doesnt have bluetooth doesnt have video recording, does have a htc kernel, does have a extremely bad battery life etc etc etc etc :rolleyes:

I agree. I also was having app closing constantly when I tried it. I took me 6 times just to load tapatalk. It's pathetic

Guest BummAround

TRIP,

you should have seen my face while I was asking the question........ :lol::lol::lol:

Guest Jiggs82

Im starting to get sick and tired of everybody talking and complaining about other devs and their work. Too be honest i respect Trips and the Virtuous team for putting all their hard work to give us some AOSP ICS flavor but in reality aint none of their roms are completely perfect or stable, each ot their roms have more than one bug or two, which is understandable, because first of all ICS was just announced a couple months ago and only ONE device has it right now so until HTC and all the other brands besides Samsung releases an AOSP ICS or just an ICS device we should expect all types of bugs and problems for now. Compiling and building a rom with a completely overhaul and new OS is NOT easy especially for our phone since Sense is hard to work over on. So just try to have patience which is something i have trouble in but im willing to wait a few more weeks or month for a fully working and stable rom from either of these guys or CM9. Just appreciate each of their hard and work dedication and have fun with what we have for now because it will only get better not worst. Trust me!:)

Edited by Jiggs82

1328045921' post=1892950']

Im starting to get sick and tired of everybody talking and complaining about other devs and their work. Too be honest i respect Trips and the Virtuous team for putting all their hard work to give us some AOSP ICS flavor but in reality aint none of their roms are completely perfect or stable, each ot their roms have more than one bug or two, which is understandable, because first of all ICS was just announced a couple months ago and only ONE device has it right now so until HTC and all the other brands besides Samsung releases an AOSP ICS or just an ICS device we should expect all types of bugs and problems for now. Compiling and building a rom with a completely overhaul and new OS is NOT easy especially for our phone since Sense is hard to work over on. So just try to have patience which is something i have trouble in but im willing to wait a few more weeks or month for a fully working and stable rom from either of these guys or CM9. Just appreciate each of their hard and work dedication and have fun with what we have for now because it will only get better not worst. Trust me!:)

If only CM had someone that cared as much as TRIP cares about their OWN ROM, then we would have a rock solid cm9 already. Trip is a madman philanthropist. ;)

the other guy that was supposed to be working on cm9 for us is too busy being infatuated with his new phone that he bought outright despite having a perfectly good one to use. Tisk tisk.

Good job trip, despite the work to be done, I think it's funny as hell that you released cm9 before CM could. That's irony at its best folks!

Guest Jiggs82

If only CM had someone that cared as much as TRIP cares about their OWN ROM, then we would have a rock solid cm9 already. Trip is a madman philanthropist. ;)

the other guy that was supposed to be working on cm9 for us is too busy being infatuated with his new phone that he bought outright despite having a perfectly good one to use. Tisk tisk.

Good job trip, despite the work to be done, I think it's funny as hell that you released cm9 before CM could. That's irony at its best folks!

But Trips CM9 rom is an early early build as you can tell, half of the custom settings and tweaks arent even working. I got to see some the other CM9 builds for other devices and they have different and new features so just give them time because they are adding new things everyday:)

damn dayz crazy now no CM9 and como people all that problem his having thas his bunch of other people talkin trash i saw the hole thing dat was not cool seriouzly now for some of us we stuck with CM9 just leave the damn guy alone n do his work when he can alot of people were talkin bout him off topic from the forms n i bet people talk trash behind this screen and not in person

Translation?

Guest phillthorpe1

damn dayz crazy now no CM9 and como people all that problem his having thas his bunch of other people talkin trash i saw the hole thing dat was not cool seriouzly now for some of us we stuck with CM9 just leave the damn guy alone n do his work when he can alot of people were talkin bout him off topic from the forms n i bet people talk trash behind this screen and not in person

sounds like you have had as much to drink as that poor dog in the photo lol

Guest motopaddy

Let' stay on topic guys. We don't want this topic closed now do we...

Edit: currently on Trip's CM9 ROM. Works very well for me, daily driver since it came out. When Trip releases a new AOSP ROM I'll give it a go

Edited by motopaddy