[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Guest ImOnAGoat

hey there, I registered to say thank you for the awesome work!

finally a true AOSP rom, none of this senseless-crap you find over there on xda. been using your rom for a day now, crashed once (out of nowhere) and the battery life isn't so great either (coming from stock sense, it lasted much longer). But otherwise everything works fine for me, except for the known bugs (but who uses bluetooth anyway?). The jacks also works for me.

The look and feel of Android 4.0 is simply magnificent, I love everything about it!

Also could you tell me what's the difference between this and your CM9 Version? thx!

Edited by ImOnAGoat

Guest TripNRaVeR

So far the cm9 kernel works like a charm;)

Thanks for testing!

Not really the right topic but are there any roms that need to be on our device??

I'm looking for a new challenge but i did everything i want to do with this phone (cm7, cm9, miui, miui v4, aosp, senseless) and i want to do something new :rolleyes:

Thanks for testing!

Not really the right topic but are there any roms that need to be on our device??

I'm looking for a new challenge but i did everything i want to do with this phone (cm7, cm9, miui, miui v4, aosp, senseless) and i want to do something new :rolleyes:

If this is what you wanted to do with the device and you want a challenge, then I give you a challenge to get BT and video recording working on CM9, MiUI v4 and AOSP ... not to mention to squash all the bugs in those releases. biggrin.gif

Challenge accepted?

Guest Jiggs82

Your the best. So far its actually better than cm9 but without the tweaks but at least we got voice search and headphones jack working so far I just wish you can add CRT animation please since that's all that's missing for now:) lol

Edited by Jiggs82

Guest ImOnAGoat

If this is what you wanted to do with the device and you want a challenge, then I give you a challenge to get BT and video recording working on CM9, MiUI v4 and AOSP ... not to mention to squash all the bugs in those releases. biggrin.gif

Challenge accepted?

this! try to polish the roms. especially the MIUI ROM :D

Tonight a new pure aosp will be released, but i mean PURE :mellow: no cm additions, just Google.

sweet :>

Edited by ImOnAGoat

Guest Flash Addict

Thanks for testing!

Finish what you started. You've covered a lot of ground already but you haven't crossed the finish line just yet...hang in there!

Challenge accepted?

My thoughts exactly.

Edited by Flash Addict

Guest Jiggs82

You should full wipe for a better stable rom but his rom already does it through flashing:) Hey trip, i noticed there are extra signal bars under the 3g icon is that new in ics? Lol