• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

1307 posts in this topic

Posted

If anyone is a flash-a-holic like me and get a little tired of having to restore our apps back after flashing Trips rom lol can click on this link and flash this helpful mod/tool and YES it works:)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1448239

Posted (edited)

Hmzzz.. when i reboot my screen stays on white screen with HTC logo. I flashed this 004B rom.

I flashed 003B and that rom is working, but when i flash 004B it stays on the white HTC logo :(

So after the guide 003B works, but 004B does not work?

Edited by motopaddy

Posted

So after the guide 003B works, but 004B does not work?

Yes, i flashed first 004B, nothing happened, i get the white HTC log screen and nothing happends after 10 min. of waiting.

Then i tried 003B, after couple of min. i get the rom and can use it.

Then i tried 004B again and same logo white screen. :(

So weird..

Posted

Yes, i flashed first 004B, nothing happened, i get the white HTC log screen and nothing happends after 10 min. of waiting.

Then i tried 003B, after couple of min. i get the rom and can use it.

Then i tried 004B again and same logo white screen. :(

So weird..

You flashed my latest firmware?

Posted (edited)

You flashed my latest firmware?

No, trying it now :)

And again after i flashed your firmware, i get into bootloops again! :(

There goes something wrong men!

Edited by Grudgie

Posted

No, trying it now

And again after i flashed your firmware, i get into bootloops again!

There goes something wrong men!

I had this too, but after trying everything i found something, but cant remember what bro D: there are differences in firmware packages on xda but i dont know wich i used O.o

Posted (edited)

could someone tell me how to delete the new music app? I want to use the old one (because of syncin) and dont need the newer version

also why did you change the trebuchet launcher settings? there are literaly no options to choose now...the auto-rotation for example

Edited by ImOnAGoat

Posted (edited)

The firmware of trip is fuckingup the hboot.. :(

Now i am really badword :S i cant do nothing with those freaking bootloops!!!

When i flash a other rom i get the bootloops! I cant get RUU to work!

Great job on your firmware, trip!

Edited by Grudgie

Posted

The firmware of trip is fuckingup the hboot.. :(

Now i am really badword :S i cant do nothing with those freaking bootloops!!!

When i flash a other rom i get the bootloops! I cant get RUU to work!

Great job on your firmware, trip!

No it isnt cause its revolutionary hboot 1.27

Posted (edited)

No it isnt cause its revolutionary hboot 1.27

Then, u tell me, when i flash your firmware and install any other rom i want, including all your roms i got, 004B, 003B i get bootloops the whole time.

Where can i get an other hboot.. cause now i cant do nothing.. i get bootloops!

only thing i can do is get into recovery.

Edited by Grudgie

Posted (edited)

Been Using this since last night fully Stable Great Job love it. but Trip when Beta 5 comes in the Future would we not have to worry about data wiping anymore?

Edited by Moneyslap03

Posted (edited)

Then, u tell me, when i flash your firmware and install any other rom i want, including all your roms i got, 004B, 003B i get bootloops the whole time.

I flashed it now for the 3rd time in a row and nothing is messed up, so if you are so unhappy with my work i suggest you flash an RUU and leave it on then praise sense

Only B005 is not wiping data cause its small update but bigger update will inmediatly require full wipe (if not, i dont provide support)

Edited by TripNRaVeR

Posted

I flashed it now for the 3rd time in a row and nothing is messed up, so if you are so unhappy with my work i suggest you flash an RUU and leave it on then praise sense

Dude, i used your roms all the time, and now i flashed your firmware you suggest and then i get bootloops.. and now i cant even flash a RUU. I also tried that.

Posted

Dude, i used your roms all the time, and now i flashed your firmware you suggest and then i get bootloops.. and now i cant even flash a RUU. I also tried that.

Wipe youre data, you are doing something seriously wrong, i hope you have supercid!

Posted (edited)

Mate. Take ur SD card out then reboot recovery once in recover insert SD and restore your backup. Job done. Use latest firmware to flash new rom. :) This happened to me

Edited by leejames5

Posted

Wipe youre data, you are doing something seriously wrong, i hope you have supercid!

I allways wipe my data.

The first time this is happening to me.

Cant i download somewhere i hboot and flash it over yours? so i can still use your 003b version.

Posted

I allways wipe my data.

The first time this is happening to me.

Cant i download somewhere i hboot and flash it over yours? so i can still use your 003b version.

You can flash an locked bootloader if you want that so badly but why the hell would anybody want that?

SUPERCID?????????????

Posted

so far i know i dont have super cid.. pfff.. ffs! i still dont get it... why your firmware doesnt work on my phone.. and gives me bootloops!

Posted

so far i know i dont have super cid.. pfff.. ffs! i still dont get it... why your firmware doesnt work on my phone.. and gives me bootloops!

The answer to that is quite simple, head over to my firmware topic and read the first sentence :huh:

Posted

AOSP or C9 wich is better , what is more stable , less bugs and better battery life ?

Posted

Hey Trip, which version of the trebuchet-launcher did you use in 003B? The one in 004B is horrible, I want to switch back...

Posted

Hey Trip, which version of the trebuchet-launcher did you use in 003B? The one in 004B is horrible, I want to switch back...

Grab the apk from 003 then, i removed the trebuchet launcher to keep it pure aosp.

Posted

Grab the apk from 003 then, i removed the trebuchet launcher to keep it pure aosp.

Alright, can I just adb /push it or do I have to remove the old one first?

Posted

Hello trip

Quick question I'm running your latest 004b with firmware and I noticed that no matter what my setting I can't add voice input on android keyboard.(mic won't appear on keyboard)

FYI I do have voice search installed..am I missing something or does it not work?

Thank you.

Posted

Hello All.

I installed 004B yesterday, all goes well with installation and installed my apps today but when i try "Sportstracker" the GPS never start up (or the app can´t get GPS data) I do all the same on my previous rom that worked ok.

Do i something wrong ?