[ROM] [07-02] TripNiCE "The next level" 004B | ICS 4.0.3 | PURE AOSP

Guest TripNRaVeR

Is it just me or is ICS' scrolling through long lists "stickier" than Gingerbread? What I mean is the scrolling physics don't seem to feel as "loose"... I'm not sure how to word it.

Its like a rubber band. Its not lag, its like your scrolling line by line almost, I have tried a few edits to the build prop, but cant seem to get it working properly.

Guest BummAround

I'm thinking of making the update with camera only available to modaco members by putting it behind a link for registerd users only. That keeps them away because on xda no links are allowed B)

Trip,

your limiting the link to registered modaco members won't really work, really, as so many haters/losers have registered under several modaco "aliases" here. Oh well, maybe the mods/admins could help.

+1 about the webview, please do something about it: playing video files (3gp, gpp, etc) on stock app produces tiles "bug", handcent sms also produces tiles "bug" when I open a conversation thread.

Guest nba1341

Is it just me or is ICS' scrolling through long lists "stickier" than Gingerbread? What I mean is the scrolling physics don't seem to feel as "loose"... I'm not sure how to word it.

Yes its the most annoying problem

Guest ajonesma

Trip,

your limiting the link to registered modaco members won't really work, really, as so many haters/losers have registered under several modaco "aliases" here. Oh well, maybe the mods/admins could help.

+1 about the webview, please do something about it: playing video files (3gp, gpp, etc) on stock app produces tiles "bug", handcent sms also produces tiles "bug" when I open a conversation thread.

but if the admins/mods could make it so you need a specific number of posts to view links (say 5 or more posts) then that would get rid of the aliases a.k.a. spam, almost altogether.

I'm test other ROMs both Iam don't like

Is the better AOSP ICS ROM / CM9 in this moment and the future, out out sense, not is necessary, live pure pure AOSP ICS

Very very fast, gooooooooood job

Thanks Man !!!!

:D

Guest DJ t00 1337

are you guys blind or just don't wanna read at all? click on this link to point you to the right post where ive provided a fix for facebook, mms and gmail

That is not a fix, so your arrogant attitude is not required at all. You are not above any of us so stop acting like you are. What you are saying to do is a work around, which requires you to do extras and revert back to older versions. A fix would simply "FIX" the issue and everything will be the same.

Guest DJ t00 1337

Hello, I installed this ROM this morning, I changed the fonts and placed facebook but I still can not sync the facebook phonebook.

Someone has done it?

This rom is wonderful.

This is a known issue, and it is nothing that Trip has to fix it is an issue for Facebook's dev team to work on, there is a work around though but I am not sure if it would work on Trips rom, I am to scared to attempt it. Here is the link http://android.modaco.com/page/news/_/android/enabling-facebook-sync-in-ice-cream-sandwich-r140

Guest DJ t00 1337

After one day of usage... Conclusion: this should still be an alpha, HWA is still not fully functional, videos don't work properly(not youtube video, actual rendering of videos) webview issue is defiantly from HWA which is also the cause of mis-functionality in gmail, mail and thousands of other apps, anything that uses a web view. This issue has greater precedent the camera lulz.

Hey guess what? Its not your decision on whether something should be Final, PreALpha, Alpha, Beta, etc.... Its better than what a lot of people put out as a final Beta, so umm let him do his thing if you dont like just because he didnt name it what you went then GTBWO. BTW (BW)= Bad Word lol

Guest DJ t00 1337

but if the admins/mods could make it so you need a specific number of posts to view links (say 5 or more posts) then that would get rid of the aliases a.k.a. spam, almost altogether.

Uhhm not really? Because I just made my account less than 15 minutes ago and i have about 5 post already.

Guest Joel lock

That is not a fix, so your arrogant attitude is not required at all. You are not above any of us so stop acting like you are. What you are saying to do is a work around, which requires you to do extras and revert back to older versions. A fix would simply "FIX" the issue and everything will be the same.

your comment doesn't even fit in the context of the above posts so what's your point? your lack of caring in no way outweighs our lack of caring so i guess we are at an impasse.

Guest DJ t00 1337

Hi everyone! I really like on screen buttoms! Can someone provide me a framework-res.apk... thanks thanls thanks

I agree with this because just like last night my menu and back buttons mainly my menu button on my phone ha become ridiculosly inresponsive. To the point where im trying to find a way to essentially force the on screen ICS buttons. I have only found guides on how to do it for the Nexus S and Samsung GS I and II

Guest Dragon_Droid

bro i put all that n nutting still wondering wats wrong :(

really?? wow. that's crazy.thought that would fix the mms issues. oh well. must be ROM related.

Guest DJ t00 1337

your comment doesn't even fit in the context of the above posts so what's your point? your lack of caring in no way outweighs our lack of caring so i guess we are at an impasse.

what are you smoking? My comment is completely relevant to what you stated "are you guys blind or just don't wanna read at all? click on this link to point you to the right post where ive provided a fix for facebook, mms and gmail"

I am saying that you "FIX" is not a fix it is a simple work around that in actuality just provides an unwanted alternative to the issue at bay. Now on the topic of irrelevant comments what you just said about my post makes no sense whatsoever?

Guest Joel lock

what are you smoking? My comment is completely relevant to what you stated "are you guys blind or just don't wanna read at all? click on this link to point you to the right post where ive provided a fix for facebook, mms and gmail"

I am saying that you "FIX" is not a fix it is a simple work around that in actuality just provides an unwanted alternative to the issue at bay. Now on the topic of irrelevant comments what you just said about my post makes no sense whatsoever?

allright dude i get your point so lets move on shall we..take your dispute elsewhere this is not a 4th grade debate forum

Guest OfPrometheus

Not sure if this is a norm for ics, and it isn't that big of a deal. but I installed swift key x (best keyboard imo) and once set as default keyboard, every time the keyboard pulls up I get a notification that doesn't go away unless they keyboard goes away, or down.

post-952864-0-18116700-1325034647_thumb. post-952864-0-76000800-1325034654_thumb.

I agree. He is asking for and reporting a bug to the dev... If we wanted to use the older version of Gmail we wouldn't be using this rom. Might be time to take a step back and stop taking things personally.

Guest NickClarke40

Thank you, needs saying.

How many threads are you guys going to get locked down with this childish behavior. Go do this in the discussion one.

Trip, great work. Keep it up...

Guest K1UTCh809

really?? wow. that's crazy.thought that would fix the mms issues. oh well. must be ROM related.

yea bro i think the same thing i was going around to see if i find the APNs but its the ROM but ill keep it like that for now n enjoy the ICS :D

Guest nonione

Not sure if this is a norm for ics, and it isn't that big of a deal. but I installed swift key x (best keyboard imo) and once set as default keyboard, every time the keyboard pulls up I get a notification that doesn't go away unless they keyboard goes away, or down.

thats a new ICS feature itll happen with any keyboard youre using

Nice rom cant wait for a few more releases than its gonna b a super rom. Anyone know of a app that can wake the screen with the volume buttons I hate just using the power button