[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips 7 >>> [2.3.5]

Guest raverrr

Guest ROMZERO

Nice one, enjoy, you deserve it ! thanks dude!

freddies chicken all the way :). we always have a takaway when we are nearing the end of a "geek session" lol

And your welcome :)

Guest ROMZERO

also is the TMV kernel already intergrated by yourself? thanks in advance

Nice one, enjoy, you deserve it ! thanks dude!

Edited by ROMZERO

Guest Josef Prusa

MD5 SUMs up, enjoy :)

Hi there, thanks for all your efforts. Unfortunately the Bluetooth handsfree still does not work here, so I am back to Bouncer5's ROM now..

Cheers Josef

Guest Reider59

Thank God for that, thought I was more mad than usual. I tried the Fish N Chips R2 with Nemus and thought their was no difference. It too is still showing R1 but the zip file says R2.

http://www.mediafire.com/?39keyp8uavcuj83

Is their any way to have the data turned off when the ROM is initially flashed and the phone rebooted? My 02 charges me £1 and I only wish to boot the phone and turn off that data so I can use Wi Fi only for the net and market. I can turn it off after the effect, when its booted the phone but its too late by then as it charges me.

Steve

Edited by Reider59

Guest woodywoodpecker

Thank God for that, thought I was more mad than usual. I tried the Fish N Chips R2 with Nemus and thought their was no difference. It too is still showing R1 but the zip file says R2.

http://www.mediafire...39keyp8uavcuj83

Is their any way to have the data turned off when the ROM is initially flashed and the phone rebooted? My 02 charges me £1 and I only wish to boot the phone and turn off that data so I can use Wi Fi only for the net and market. I can turn it off after the effect, when its booted the phone but its too late by then as it charges me.

Steve

You could try with no sim in your phone till you turned data off, i am just putting the first rom i had befor back on as i can;t install apps from the market. Phone reboots when an app is trying to install can anyone try d/loading apps to see if they install ok.

Guest Reider59

I downloaded Titanium Backup from the Market on the SFII with the new R2(?) ROM with no problem. It also updated 9 of my Apps too. Think I will start leaving the Sim out until its turned off after installing a ROM, at a pound a time for something I don`t wish to use its pretty expensive. Though that is till midnight the following day I think.

Steve

Edited by Reider59

Guest n4y4nrules

raverrr,

Hi just loaded the rom from here in the first post http://www.mediafire...21irud68tc0i800

is this the correct one because when i look in my phone about the build number is still fish n chips RLS1 same as my older rom, please advise befor i go any further thanks,

It is the correct ROM raverrr forgot to change it thats all. We will change it ASAP.

cheers for the heads up.

Guest n4y4nrules

SFII fail ! Newest version won't connect to my wireless even though my mac address is shown :(

Did you remember to reboot after initial boot? Very important to do so. Any ROM will show bugs on first boot.

Guest raverrr

Hi there, thanks for all your efforts. Unfortunately the Bluetooth handsfree still does not work here, so I am back to Bouncer5's ROM now..

Cheers Josef

Sorry about that Jo :(. Unfortunately you cought me a bit late on that one. I didnt go back on myself and change it because we had 7 roms to do. I will cook the next release from scratch and hopefully fix this issue. If i cant fix it i will gladly make a "one off" for you based on bouncers ROM whitch the bluetooth already works on.

Guest Josef Prusa

Sorry about that Jo :(. Unfortunately you cought me a bit late on that one. I didnt go back on myself and change it because we had 7 roms to do. I will cook the next release from scratch and hopefully fix this issue. If i cant fix it i will gladly make a "one off" for you based on bouncers ROM whitch the bluetooth already works on.

Oh, nevermind. The phone works OK like it is, minus the a2sd scripts. I can wait a few weeks more rolleyes.gif.

Thanks

Josef

Guest woodywoodpecker

MD5 SUMs up, enjoy :)

raverrr,

Thanks for uploading this for us all the rom works well now flashed again today and works good, seems fast.

Trying for the first time myself. Really nice thanks guys. Web/ wireless seems especially fast. Wasn't sure about the black notification bar but I'm liking it now. Can't wait for the addon zips. Kudos :)

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

Did you remember to reboot after initial boot? Very important to do so. Any ROM will show bugs on first boot.

Tried installing again and wireless worked fine. Thanks guys :)

By the way, I LOVE the solid black background in the notifications and settings with the blue icons, much classier looking, also very "Ice Creamy"

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest windy_miller

First of all, a big thanks for the ROM. Much better than that bloaty orange crap!

I installed RLS2 (Nemus launcher) on my SF2 last night, and fully charged my phone before going to bed, but when I woke up this morning my battery was at 50%. It seems that my phone was failing to sleep properly, e.g. pressing the home button would wake up the screen. I tried leaving it for a few minutes, but the home button would always wake the screen up.

I have rebooted the phone now and it seems to be sleeping OK. Not sure what was causing the problem, but I will keep an eye on it to see if it happens again. Is anyone else having this problem?

Edited by windy_miller

Guest PsYcHoKiLLa

First of all, a big thanks for the ROM. Much better than that bloaty orange crap!

I installed RLS2 (Nemus launcher) on my SF2 last night, and fully charged my phone before going to bed, but when I woke up this morning my battery was at 50%. It seems that my phone was failing to sleep properly, e.g. pressing the home button would wake up the screen. I tried leaving it for a few minutes, but the home button would always wake the screen up.

I have rebooted the phone now and it seems to be sleeping OK. Not sure what was causing the problem, but I will keep an eye on it to see if it happens again. Is anyone else having this problem?

I would advise you to get either the SetCPU or the AnTuTu CPU Master app, you can set them to ramp down the processor in different situations, i.e. when the screen goes off, between set times (i.e. overnight), I have mine set to ramp down to between 122MHz to 245MHz when the screen is off, I only lose about 10% battery at the most overnight.

Edited by PsYcHoKiLLa

Guest raverrr

Tried installing again and wireless worked fine. Thanks guys :)

By the way, I LOVE the solid black background in the notifications and settings with the blue icons, much classier looking, also very "Ice Creamy"

Comments like these make it worthwhile :). Thanks guys. Both me and n4y4nrules have decided to focus more on the crescent. we are open to any suggestions. And if you want to add to fish and chips just post here :).any / all ideas are welcome.

:)

Guest raverrr

I would advise you to get either the SetCPU or the AnTuTu CPU Master app, you can set them to ramp down the processor in different situations, i.e. when the screen goes off, between set times (i.e. overnight), I have mine set to ramp down to between 122MHz to 245MHz when the screen is off, I only lose about 10% battery at the most overnight.

We just fixed this problem on the blade. Will fix it here to.

Guest raverrr

What exactly was the problem?

All that needs doing its a simple build prop edit to enable better sleep. I don't know what exactly causes this to happen. it seems to happen with a lot off 2.3 roms

Guest windy_miller

All that needs doing its a simple build prop edit to enable better sleep. I don't know what exactly causes this to happen. it seems to happen with a lot off 2.3 roms

When is the new build likely to be released? Just wondering whether to downgrade back to RLS1 for the time being.