[ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips 7 >>> [2.3.5]

Guest raverrr

Guest AmbushReality
exactly to my problem after I installed [ROM] <<< Fish'N'Chips 7 >>> [2.3.5] (testing RLS8) I have clockworkmod .. who can help me restore back clockworkmod? ?
The Unlock method only temporarily installs CWM

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

is it? I cant find it lol

Open up your file explorer, use root access to back up to the local root area, then go to data then local then bootanimation.zip is there.

Guest lohtse
<br />Open up your file explorer, use root access to back up to the local root area, then go to data then local then bootanimation.zip is there.

Eeeeer no its not lol....and bootanim is normally in system/media well is was on all other android devices of which I have 14 of them and had more

Guest Michel543

To install CWM you need to either use fastboot, or a Blank TPT with CWM

I can not get no menu (vol +, menu, power) remains the logo screen android. I clarify who normally step by step how to do? I want to have clockworkmod. Please help

I can not get no menu (vol +, menu, power) remains the logo screen android. I clarify who normally step by step how to do? I want to have clockworkmod. Please help

Hi, Below is the best step by step instructions con how to install clockworkmod recovery

http://sanfranciscoandroid.co.uk/android/how-to-install-clockworkmod-recovery-on-the-orange-san-francisco-ii-zte-crescent/

If you still have issues after attempting that please let me know

Rob

• 2 weeks later...

You're right Ambush, you just need to remove that file from the system apps, it's quite a large file as well (11mb).

excellent...And if I do would it be recommended to move thumb keyboard to system/apps?thank you for the responses guys!PS my latinemi.apk is only 680.91kbs

Edited by lohtse

While we are at modding this rom ... i want to get FnC 6 to stock android 2.3 gingerbread theme (not the one raverr used in his roms).Is it even possible ?

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

excellent...And if I do would it be recommended to move thumb keyboard to system/apps?thank you for the responses guys!PS my latinemi.apk is only 680.91kbs

You can do and ah it's a hefty 11mb on ICS roms.

While we are at modding this rom ... i want to get FnC 6 to stock android 2.3 gingerbread theme (not the one raverr used in his roms).Is it even possible ?

We're not modding anything, just replacing system files. You can flash the ICS theme which somebody made for FNC (Very slick theme) but apart from that there's no themes.

Trying RLS7TVM. thanks for your efforts.

definitly perfect mod for my device. runs smoother than official roms. better graphics. more productive stuff. this is almost a complate device distro pack..........

YAYYYYYY! where is +1 button now.

Edited by MLKL

As it seems everything is working in this ROM, and BT flaws can be easily solved by pushing stock music.apk, I am now more than interested in that ROM but I wonder how to install A2SDGUI there. As far as i know it needs some special scripts or sth (my SD card is already formatted properly as I am using flb2-r2a ROM with it on board but also with a faulty FM Radio...). I like that "solution" for our phones 'cause having that app on board allows us to install more and more and more BUAHAHHAHAHAHAH <devilish laughter>.

Guest CurtisAndroidSF2

Flash the A2SD scripts, partition your SD card (this will wipe it so back up before hand), then reboot, download A2SDGUI from the play store then go to the dalvik menu and select 'Dalvik Cache on SD-EXT' then Move & Rebuild. Your phone will reboot and then everything is sorted.

Guest john.smith

Could anyone please give me some advise?

I bought Vivacity for making soft jelly cases (see video below:)

and now I want to flash some ROMs.

I bought this second hand and it has been rooted and flashed. All things good except it is in Chinese.

Now I have flashed to FishnChips and found that WIFI isn't working, MAC address stays 11:22:33:44:55 so I reverted back to the backed-up ROM. It worked fine again.

I thought it was specific ROM problem, so tried switching to another ROM again, but same issue. Phone doesn't write MAC address and it wouldn't connect to any WIFI spot.

I read about changing MAC address, but my situation is, it does not connect to WIFI except going back to the original ROM.

Appreciated if you guys can tell me it is a common issue and how it can be fixed.

Cheers!