[HELP] Add languages to a LEWAOS/MIUImod ROM

Guest lol looool

Guest Cyclothunder

I don't want to install the apps on sd but on the sd ext partition I have (512 mb)

how can I add the a2sd script?

normally a cm7 based rom can use s2e, but this one doesn't

you have to create the partition the use s2e to move the stuff :)

Guest birdibird

you have to create the partition the use s2e to move the stuff :)

please read carefully rolleyes.gif

I have a ext3 partition of 512 mb

s2e is not working on this rom (version 23)

Edited by birdibird

Guest ManMetDeHamer

if you want to add a2sd to the rom use the following guide http://www.facebook....158823170833688

Also it seems that adding www.umeng.com and umeng.com to the host file might fix the privacy problem Atleast now the pings are not getting out to them but are being sendt to the localhost

Edited by ManMetDeHamer

Guest birdibird

if you want to add a2sd to the rom use the following guide http://www.facebook....158823170833688

Also it seems that adding www.umeng.com and umeng.com to the host file might fix the privacy problem Atleast now the pings are not getting out to them but are being sendt to the localhost

Thanx!

here is the direct link to the zip you can flash with cwm:

http://www.darktremor.info/files/a2sd/dtapps2sd-2.7.5.3-beta04-signed.zip

trying now, will let you know...

Guest ManMetDeHamer

Thanx!

here is the direct link to the zip you can flash with cwm:

http://www.darktremo...ta04-signed.zip

trying now, will let you know...

PING www.umeng.com (127.0.0.1) 56(84) bytes of data.

64 bytes from localhost (127.0.0.1): icmp_seq=1 ttl=64 time=0.250 ms

64 bytes from localhost (127.0.0.1): icmp_seq=2 ttl=64 time=0.702 ms

64 bytes from localhost (127.0.0.1): icmp_seq=3 ttl=64 time=0.542 ms

64 bytes from localhost (127.0.0.1): icmp_seq=4 ttl=64 time=0.520 ms

64 bytes from localhost (127.0.0.1): icmp_seq=5 ttl=64 time=0.521 ms

Guest Cyclothunder
please read carefully rolleyes.gif

I have a ext3 partition of 512 mb

s2e is not working on this rom (version 23)

sorry tongue.gif

hope that patching works :)

Guest ManMetDeHamer

Hmm i wonder when and why the rom is trying to send information.. i been checking my logs all day and dint see a single attempt to send data to umeng.

Edit:

Just unfroze the default launcher to give it a test, and straight away it started to try and sendt data to umeng again, it seem like its definatly in the launcher!

Also the attempts seemed to fail cuz it was being send to localhost becouse of the hostfile. Could someone test this as well to confirm?

Edited by ManMetDeHamer

Guest birdibird

Hmm i wonder when and why the rom is trying to send information.. i been checking my logs all day and dint see a single attempt to send data to umeng.

Edit:

Just unfroze the default launcher to give it a test, and straight away it started to try and sendt data to umeng again, it seem like its definatly in the launcher!

Also the attempts seemed to fail cuz it was being send to localhost becouse of the hostfile. Could someone test this as well to confirm?

yeah, same with me, seems to be the launcher.

on v23:

dt apps2sd install from link above worked, and a2sdgui too!

important to NOT install autokiller -> conflict with dt a2sd

also to create more room on /system, move swap to sd file with swapper

replaced calendar365 with calendar and calendarprovider from cm7-> sync works

Question: what's the difference between v23 and v30?

one is the pond app (what is it?)

what else is changed?

Edited by birdibird

Guest ManMetDeHamer

another update, i added the following to my /system/etc/hosts file and now the information sending piece is trying to sendt to localhost :D

127.0.0.1 umeng.com

127.0.0.1 www.umeng.com

127.0.0.1 http://umeng.com

If you want to make it even more secure, you can use the buildin firewall in systemsetting>phone>datamonitor to block the launcher from using the internet

see screenshot below

post-825727-0-40165900-1325584993_thumb. post-825727-0-86287700-1325585192_thumb.

Edited by ManMetDeHamer

Guest ManMetDeHamer

yeah, same with me, seems to be the launcher.

on v23:

dt apps2sd install from link above worked, and a2sdgui too!

important to NOT install autokiller -> conflict with dt a2sd

also to create more room on /system, move swap to sd file with swapper

replaced calendar365 with calendar and calendarprovider from cm7-> sync works

Question: what's the difference between v23 and v30?

one is the pond app (what is it?)

what else is changed?

there doesnt seem to be too much diffrence, for 1 they removed the pirated root explorer and added another file manager.

Also the default theme is a angrybirds one, but i like the one from v23 more so i went back to that.

Guest birdibird

I Installed MoreLocale2 to set my default language settings to Dutch.

It works, you can see it in Talk and other apps.

Settings are still in English though, because it probably is made in chinese and english only

Guest ManMetDeHamer

I think the http line is not necessary

umeng.com and www.umeng.com should be sufficient

Yea i guess you are right, i just put it in there to be sure kinda ;)

Guest brookergray

there doesnt seem to be too much diffrence, for 1 they removed the pirated root explorer and added another file manager.

Also the default theme is a angrybirds one, but i like the one from v23 more so i went back to that.

Lol. You know that you can install the default theme via the "themes" app right? Also settings -personal -lockscreen. Pick curtain for the old one.

Guest ManMetDeHamer

Lol. You know that you can install the default theme via the "themes" app right? Also settings -personal -lockscreen. Pick curtain for the old one.

Yea i knew that i ment i went back to the old theme not the old rom :D

Guest ManMetDeHamer

Do you have info about the battery life?

Thanks

Batterylife seems pretty damn good, atm mine is disconnected for 2h 3m.

Wifi 60%

cell standby 12%

Display 11%

Phone idle 7%

whatsapp 4%

android os 3%

And the percentage is 95% atm, ill post an update of the battery stats later when its disconnected for longer.

Guest catanga

Thank you. I will wait your final response!!!

Batterylife seems pretty damn good, atm mine is disconnected for 2h 3m.

Wifi 60%

cell standby 12%

Display 11%

Phone idle 7%

whatsapp 4%

android os 3%

And the percentage is 95% atm, ill post an update of the battery stats later when its disconnected for longer.

Guest CHN_0431

i am running 1d 12h 20m 1s on battery

display 33%

cell standby 18%

voice calls 16%

phone idle 12%

ADWLauncher EX 4%

Android System 4%

uc browser 4%

dialer 3%

mediaserver 2%

Android os 2%

moble QQ 2%

till now ,i have 25% of bettery left... its good.

Guest Jaret Zen

the v30 has changed callout and incoming call's user interface and Interactive animation. i think its more than v23 : )

Guest catanga

Are you connected in 2G or 3G ?

i am running 1d 12h 20m 1s on battery

display 33%

cell standby 18%

voice calls 16%

phone idle 12%

ADWLauncher EX 4%

Android System 4%

uc browser 4%

dialer 3%

mediaserver 2%

Android os 2%

moble QQ 2%

till now ,i have 25% of bettery left... its good.

Guest ManMetDeHamer

can we block umeng.com just from the built-in firewall or we have to edit hosts file?

its best to edit the hostsfile i guess, the firewall can only block applications.

tho after i freeze the default launcher, it doesnt even seem to try and connect anymore so i guess the connection part is build into the lewa launcher

Changes in v30, translated with google translate:

Update -2011.12.30

===============================

[Recommended] this week

Add "angry bird" classic lock screen, you can also hold live?

Add "angry bird" online theme, a perfect match birds classic lock screen, dazzle! ! !

New "File Manager", category management allows you to quickly find the types of documents

Add "Contact Sync" function, experience music synchronization of cloud services frog

Add "application convenience stores," quickly download and install all kinds of daily use

Add "power management", a key to enter the long power-saving mode to optimize

New "FM Radio" (V880 only support), the sliding characteristics of FM music experience frog

New "Push notification" feature that allows fans frog timely update notification system upgrade

Add dazzling new dynamic call interface, and quickly prerelease experience

[Desktop]

Optimize the layout of the desktop settings menu

New search for the Desktop menu to "Le Frog account"

Add desktop restart option, the user has to avoid the loss of the icon can not be restored after the problem

Repair install third-party applications, the main menu automatically generated a problem

After finishing repairing the main menu icon, restart the phone icon again to re-adjustment problems

[Phone]

Add special numbers in the call log and SMS display its logo

Optimization calls, receive calls, speed of response

Optimize the interface dial dial hide and show icons

Optimization is no message, call record interface displays

Optimize the layout of the call interface

State of repair in English, answering, call FC problems

Repair the same time open the operation sound and operation sound selection, click on the dial pad will sound when the two kinds of sound problems

Repair set for attribution Xi'an / Xianyang, the phone will automatically dial the Xi'an IP number of problems with

Multi-party call contact head repair problems disappear

Repair the phone, the interface problem of flashing

After the repair install third-party should be the main menu will automatically generate a

Repair drag the desktop icon on the main menu, sometimes the problem application disordered

After finishing repairing the main menu icon, restart the phone icon in order to re-adjust the problem

[Contact]

Le Frog features new account (registration validation messages in the Inbox if you can not find, please go to the trash to find)

New New "Sync Address Book" feature, Le Frog's cloud service experience

Optimize the contact edit interface

Optimizing SMS, contacts the operating speed

[sMS]

Repair from the message list, select a message into the details (slightly longer at one point) automatically pop-up keyboard problem

Repair drag from the lock screen to view unread messages, contacts the top of the screen display does not correspond with the text on the details of the problem

Repair the SMS session will automatically pop up the keyboard interface is sometimes the problem

Repair receive new messages in the message editor, the keyboard will automatically put away the problem

Repairing the details view does not send text messages, pop-up keyboard problem

Repair text editing is not the name of the contact problem of deleted

Repair factors from SMS search interface into the interface of a messaging session details the problem areas without the recipient's number

Edited to add the short interest fixed contact, a contact name and then display the number of issues still

Add a contact to send a batch repair area, it only added some contact problems

Repair edit is saved as a draft of the mass text messages, can not delete or add a contact inside the issue

If you send the message details in the repair area can not be displayed, can not use the down arrow to display the contact problem

Repair add multiple recipients, the recipient will not display multi-line dynamic change problems

[Music]

New features local Lyrics

Optimization of the "Now Playing List" interface to edit the list of menu options and settings

Optimization from the "Now Playing" list to jump directly to the "playlist" the location of the song being played

Fix Import folder containing the music to the SD card, you must exit re-entry to the problem in the player display

Repair is searching for a song, click on the folder menu issue of FC

Repair list the name of the new editing user created a new playlist Shique problem

[status Bar]

New "bird" unlock solution (bird sound settings in the Settings -> Personal -> Lock Screen -> Lock screen voice switch)

New notification bar on the designated sign away

Optimized "network firewall" to remove the following questions to explain, "application networking control" to "networking"

Optimization, "Optimization of memory protection network" interface box icon high

Optimization, "Optimization of memory safety net" to "memory clean up safety net"

Repair traffic information interface, WLAN today's data and the data is always the same problem this month

[Calendar]

Add schedule to optimize the "+" button

Adding fix when add the same city city

Repair HVGA phone display Lunar Calendar widget problem of incomplete

Repair open into the constellation almanac interface, a memory leak out of the calendar issue

[set]

Repair C8650 APN problem (can not send and receive MMS solution, visit wap site problems)

Click on the lock screen repair -> gadget options FC will issue

RE Manager pull down repair time, the background color will become grayed out problem

Repair u8500 mac address duplication (lead to the same AP, the only one u8500WIFI Internet)

[upgrade]

New push notification features an updated version of the user, not online, etc. Brush!

Optimized version of the update and install from the SD interface interface

[Other]

Remove the RE Manager

Baidu to remove the default input method input method

=========================================== 

Edited by ManMetDeHamer