[MIUI (like)] [CM7 BASED] LewaOS Port for the Blade [ROM] [UPDATED - 06/01]

Guest tilal6991

Guest Atomix86
Awesome work.

Is the privacy sharing removed/disabled in the latest build, if so download link please

It is disabled, just download the link in first post.

Guest Atomix86
Having an account on Facebook or any other social network and bothering about privacy. Isn't lol?

Considering the unaltered rom could potentially steal banking login info or other sensitive data etc it's a bit different...

Considering the unaltered rom could potentially steal banking login info or other sensitive data etc it's a bit different...

Nothing personal, but it is kind of paranoia. :-) If so lewa developers would have already been sent to prison.

Edited by SlavZ

Guest tilal6991

OK. Due to multiple requests I have decided that I will make one last CM7. But it won't be compiled from scratch - just a binary mod of the latest version

Guest tilal6991

thanks for this nice rom tilal,

unlike cyanogen it doesnt support RTL languages, I couldnt patch it for RTL either because its odexed...it needs to be de-odexed

I installed darktremors sd-ext script, it did several reboots and finaly started. I installed my titanium backup apps on sd-ext and they installed fine but after a reboot sd-ext isnt accessible any more and none of the apps start....

cm's own S2E installs but doesn't work....

I think there is already a script for Apps2SD in the ROM.

As for RTL - it will be there in the next release.

Guest Peterzon99

Great news! Thank you!

OK. Due to multiple requests I have decided that I will make one last CM7. But it won't be compiled from scratch - just a binary mod of the latest version

Guest Atomix86

Nothing personal, but it is kind of paranoia. :-) If so lewa developers would have already been sent to prison.

Nope not paranoia at all. The fact is the unaltered version sends info to lewa, end of. It doesn't matter what it is, they don't need the info. It's more malicious than carrier iq IMO.

Guest Atomix86

Fantastic news! Bless you good sir.

Guest robneymcplum

I installed this fine, not my cup of tea at all but good work. However..... I'm now stuck in a boot loop. Every time I turn on it goes straight to cwm, reboot....cwm, wipe everything.....cwm, restore backup.......cwm, install new rom...fine, reboot......cwm. etc etc.

re-install this and..... boots fine. I now seem stuck with this which has no wifi, my 3g isnt good here either so have angry birds, dont understand half of it...... any pointers guys?

Guest SWOriginal

Could you please de-odex your next version.. if it is already de-oxed do you know why the transparent notification patch from xda doesn't work? :) thanks again for developing all the great roms

Guest dadashi

I think there is already a script for Apps2SD in the ROM.

As for RTL - it will be there in the next release.

If there already is App2sd for sd-ext it isn't working...

RTL will be great, if I could get Darktremor or S2E for sd-ext working it would be a first choice...

Guest jeddy1

Can someone answer to this noob question? biggrin.gif

As about miui themes I don't know but install this rom and you can change the themes online directly ;).it has a theme change app