[ROM][GEN2]LEWA_Fixed_Privacy (Android 2.3.7)[CM7 Based]

Guest ManMetDeHamer

Guest Cyclothunder

i dont have any lags there, running on demand gov and 710mhz oc

just tried your settings and still lags.

When i installed the ROM applied supercharger script with nitro lag nullifier and there was no laggin'. After installing all my apps, phone became laggy.

I have 8 rows on the app drawer most of them on moved to sd other on sd-ext.

perhaps i have too many apps, i have to do some cleanup :P

how many apps do you have, just for curiosity.

I want to share my theme should i post here some screens or open a thread on themes section for Lewa themes?

Guest Cyclothunder

i used both options at same time so, no backup to remove nitro lag tongue.gif

my gmail app doesn't look good. text in buttons have poor readability and on top that white bar looks missplaced. also noticed this with default theme.

you guys also have this?

screenshotgmail.png

Guest ManMetDeHamer

i used both options at same time so, no backup to remove nitro lag tongue.gif

my gmail app doesn't look good. text in buttons have poor readability and on top that white bar looks missplaced. also noticed this with default theme.

you guys also have this?

screenshotgmail.png

yep mines looks the same as this one, think it has to do with the changed theme. it doesnt realy bother me that much tho.

If you want to change it you might wanna try one of these http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=877510 themed gmail apps

Edit:

i just tested one of these gmail apks and this does indeed fix it :P

Edited by ManMetDeHamer

Guest Cyclothunder

yep mines looks the same as this one, think it has to do with the changed theme. it doesnt realy bother me that much tho.

If you want to change it you might wanna try one of these http://forum.xda-dev...ad.php?t=877510 themed gmail apps

Edit:

i just tested one of these gmail apks and this does indeed fix it :P

don't really like those themes, but thanks!!

You are owning this Lewa thread! biggrin.gif

did you calibrate proximity sensor? mine doesn't work properly :( and i have it enabled the the settings/performance.

Guest ManMetDeHamer

don't really like those themes, but thanks!!

You are owning this Lewa thread! biggrin.gif

did you calibrate proximity sensor? mine doesn't work properly :( and i have it enabled the the settings/performance.

Mine was working perfectly ever since the first flash.

Guest Lost_Animal

The ONLY Bug i found yet is that..

When i have my Blade Connected on USB and open WiFi i have Random Restarts.

But i think this is an OLD well known Bug.

Edited by Lost_Animal

Guest ManMetDeHamer

The ONLY Bug i found yet is that..

When i have my Blade Connected on USB and open WiFi i have Random Restarts.

But i think this is an OLD well known Bug.

Yea i noticed one thing too, when i have mine connected to the computer it seems to freeze sometimes, and when i unplug the usb its working again :P

Guest heavyduty00

nope its not coming up.. :( i even flashed it 2 times and rebooted it....atm im just restoring apps via titanium

is the market name in chinese?

Guest Cyclothunder

nope its not coming up.. :( i even flashed it 2 times and rebooted it....atm im just restoring apps via titanium

is the market name in chinese?

no it's not in chinese. perhaps try flash it gapps again.

if you already did it then, you should try wipe dalvik, wipe cache, factory reset and then reflash everything. it has to work.

Edited by Cyclothunder

Guest heavyduty00

hmm nvm it works now, i rechecked my app drawer after titanium finished and it was there lol.

also what apps am i supposed to freeze ? i freezed all the lewa ones including the status bar and now I dont have a status bar lol :/

Guest heavyduty00

oh ok, also do you know how to check if data is being sent to umeng? I dont know how to use logcat..is that the only way?

edit: theres a problem with my gmail app..it just closes whenever i try to open it..does anyone know why? I cant go to market or anything because i need to set up an account and when i try to add account it just closes. If i go to settings-add accounts there is no gmail option..only corporate and fb..

Edited by heavyduty00

Guest Lost_Animal

Do you have at least 160 MB System Partition ?

If not .... This is your Problem.

gapps failed to install correctly due to limited size and all you need is to flash a TPT image with 160MB Partition.

Guest ManMetDeHamer

If you want to check if there is data being sendt to umeng.com you can download catlog from the market and filter on either umeng or MobclickAgent.

Guest heavyduty00

i cant download anything from market because when i try to open it on my apps2sd app ( market isnt on my appdrawer in lp), it just says' sorry, android market application is not available on your phone!'

I used to have cm7 and i did a tpt from gen1 to gen2 and my gapps always used to install fine...

Guest CHN_0431

1 thing , a couple of days ago, an officer of lewa told me ,they will make a list that can be removed ASAP..

But their efficiency is too low....

and the additional language zip is not published either...

please be patient ,guys....:D

Guest ManMetDeHamer

i cant download anything from market because when i try to open it on my apps2sd app ( market isnt on my appdrawer in lp), it just says' sorry, android market application is not available on your phone!'

I used to have cm7 and i did a tpt from gen1 to gen2 and my gapps always used to install fine...

http://android.modac...app-tpt-helper/

that might help you to tpt to a bigger partition size. i never had problems becouse im running the cm9 ready partition scheme with 210mb system

Edited by ManMetDeHamer

Guest Lost_Animal

Or you can USE the original TPT image from LEWA site..

Is an Image for GEN1 ONLY Devices and use 160Mb System - 2Mb Cache - 294Mb Data.

Uploaded on Multiupload for anyone needs it...

Download From HERE

MD5CheckSum : C10CD48BBFB8E2C16384EBB49E06EB5C

Edited by Lost_Animal

Guest Cyclothunder

i have a couple of bugs.

1- in dialer, when typing names or number it doesn't show contacts

2- proximity sensor not working in-call

i'm thinking of full wipe/reflash and test before starting installing apps.

sad.gif