• Announcements

• PaulOBrien

Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance) CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission) ROMs must give full credit to the original author ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • PaulOBrien

Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Racerboy

[ROMS] Racerboy-Vamshi CyanogenMod Based LeWa ROMS

318 posts in this topic

UPDATE: LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.02.24 is now available to download on the 1st post of this thread along with installation instructions, changelog on the 2nd post.....

Once installed and back on the desktop YOU MUST REBOOT YOUR PHONE.

THEIR HAS BEEN A THREAD CREATED BY THE DEVS AT LeWaOS IN THE BLADE SECTION WERE YOU CAN POST ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE UPDATES, YOU CAN FIND IT HERE

UPDATE: LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.02.24 is now available to download on the 1st post of this thread along with installation instructions, changelog on the 2nd post.....

Once installed and back on the desktop YOU MUST REBOOT YOUR PHONE.

THEIR HAS BEEN A THREAD CREATED BY THE DEVS AT LeWaOS IN THE BLADE SECTION WERE YOU CAN POST ANY SUGGESTIONS FOR FUTURE UPDATES, YOU CAN FIND IT HERE

hello initial lockscreen is massive and bit confusing at first to unlock just though i let you know

hello initial lockscreen is massive and bit confusing at first to unlock just though i let you know

Please read the changelog on post no.2 :D its on the "todo list"

Edited by Racerboy

hey my apolagies on that also the button in mass storage still covers the text

hey my apolagies on that also the button in mass storage still covers the text

no probs, regarding "the button in mass storage still covers the text" thats been the same for a long time and doesnt cause a problem and is not in the way of normal use, evenually it may get fixed from source but its not a major problem really..........

someting irelevant

link the se x8 that has the same chipchet made big scores in 3d etc.. is possible to tweak kernel ur too ?

Edited by mitsakhs

hello how to activate the vibration in the back key, menu and home to the kernal of deadlink incm7 224v2 de racerboy unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif.dry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

Edited by sack3

hello how to activate the vibration in the back key, menu and home to the kernal of deadlink incm7 224v2 de racerboy unsure.gifunsure.gifunsure.gif.dry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gifdry.gif

if you`ve left a request in the cm7 nightlies thread i`m sry for not seeing it, it can be enabled very easily but for sake of being off topic i`ve left a reply in my other thread HERE

someting irelevant

link the se x8 that has the same chipchet made big scores in 3d etc.. is possible to tweak kernel ur too ?

to be honest i think 2.6.32.9 kernel is maxed out performance wise, also we have to balance performance with battery life, Vamshi who built the kernel has done an excellent an job in getting performance, calibration and battery life already, tweaking the kernel even more for performance would drain the battery within a few hours..............next kernel 2.6.35.9 will possibly be better but we`ll have to wait for that..........

guys, any snags in the rom? in the ligux rom, the camera works very slow..

guys, any snags in the rom? in the ligux rom, the camera works very slow..

morning m8, its a very stable rom, cant install terminal emulator at the moment for some reason, everthing else works fine, if you decide to install the rom just make sure you let it load to desktop, wait a couple of minutes then reboot phone.....done

morning m8, its a very stable rom, cant install terminal emulator at the moment for some reason, everthing else works fine, if you decide to install the rom just make sure you let it load to desktop, wait a couple of minutes then reboot phone.....done

hey racerboy..thanks for the response..i did try the very first version of this rom when you had uploaded but didnt test it extensively.will give the latest release a try..:-)

hey racerboy..thanks for the response..i did try the very first version of this rom when you had uploaded but didnt test it extensively.will give the latest release a try..:-)

i`ve tried to keep the same look to the roms as LeWaos tend to change them every time (icons, wallpapers etc) but i`ll upload an update.zip later today that contains the original (12.2.24) LeWaLauncher icons wallpapers etc and if people dont like it they can revert back using the theme chooser which is updated btw !!!! (see post no.2) or by using a backup if they`ve created one............

lol.. racerboy ... i didn't noticed that u hv released an another lewa version.. thnXX .. i noticed that ur 1st version release has bug in Calling / contacts.. (phone) like after calling when i press end call it doesn't do untill i light came back on screen. i hope this last vrsion would hv much new things to try .. :D Thank you..

i got same problem on this rom too .. Racerboy. :( when i dialed *125# to check my mobile balance.. it was dialing the number *125 ... "#" was not showing on screen thats why m not getting the response from ivr server (operator).

There is a new update for LeWa rom.biggrin.gif

There is a new update for LeWa rom.biggrin.gif

where would i be if you didnt remind me :D

i`ll have it up and running later today.................

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

:lol:

NEW ROM: LeWa_Racer_12.03.02 is now available to download on the 1st post of this thread, please read the changelog on post no.2 of this thread BEFORE installing the rom.....

This time LeWa have created the "Back To School" theme which is default with this rom, you can change back to original themes (instructions post no.2)........the themes package has been updated BTW..........

screenshots:

post-910581-0-94353800-1330727163_thumb. post-910581-0-98917300-1330727242_thumb.

Edit: i have posted update fix for the AlarmClock on 1st post, like a noob i forgot to add the resized version and only relised after i uploaded the rom :rolleyes:

Edited by Racerboy

Thanks racerrboy.. for ussd fix''ng :D

hello,

this version already includes the Portuguese language?

Can someone to add?

a hug.

My Screen Saver are this way:

DSC_0044.JPG

Is this normal?

(yes I apply update.)

i have green screens when i try to open a video/game after a reboot i fix for some time any help plz ?

Hi again,

One member of our national forum have reported that since last update, they can't associate a personal ring to a contact.

I don't have time to that kind of thing, so I didn't notice before if that worked..

So, since I'm using the last version as my regular and daily base use, I try to associate a ring to one contact, and I couldn't ..

I go to the contact, edit (touch in the contact), menu, options. I see the "Ringtone" and a dropdonw style icon, but don't work.

Are we making something wrong, or it's a bug?

Regards,