[ROMS] Racerboy-Vamshi CyanogenMod Based LeWa ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

NEW ROM: LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.03.09 is now available to download on the 1st post of this thread, changelog 2nd post......................any problems let me know.........

Guest Antonio H

I'm just finished apply the new ROM, restore user Apps with Titanium and make my default configurations.

The lock screen appears to be fine (unless the Chinese characters) , "Accessibility" now appears in "Phone" section of Settings. VPN also working nice, PPTP server by Windows Server and another by Draytek Router. I don't know if this are all issues in the last version, but it was why I remember from the last couple months.

I still can't assign a ringtone to a specific contact.

Guest kiran-reddy

Do any1 noticed onething lewa launcher is not showing names of each applications.. only showing on home screen .. ?? @racerboy can u do something for that ..

Guest plegdroid

cannot install at my zte racer huhuhu got stuck at android screen huhuhu why???

sad.gif

did you follow all the installation instructions at the op? :)

when installing have you usb/ power cable installed? originally did your racer come with android 2.1 or 2.2 installed?

Edited by plegdroid

did you follow all the installation instructions at the op? :)

when installing have you usb/ power cable installed? originally did your racer come with android 2.1 or 2.2 installed?

already huhu twice....

my android come with 2.2 installed

morning, your phone is a gen2 racer, these rom are gen1, so you'll need deadlinks, gen2 to gen1 patch zip to make it work, I'll find the linky for it :)

http://android.modac...?/topic/346723-[ROMS]-Latest-2.3.7-cm7.1.0/7.2.0-Racerboy-ROMS

heee thankss man laugh.gif really like it .... wanna ask is it my zte racer with custom rom support hd games like aspahlt 6?

Guest plegdroid

heee thankss man laugh.gif really like it .... wanna ask is it my zte racer with custom rom support hd games like aspahlt 6?

glad you got it to work :D Gagan313, is your man to ask about games, there's games threads on the racer themeing sub forums :)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest paulo_balduian

Hi, I believe this is the best rom for zte racer of all. Thank you for providing the rom LeWa racerboy and Vamshi . Many games only managed to play in rom LeWa. Posted a video on youtube of great games which were well on zte racer with the LeWa. If anyone wants to see here is the link h ttp://www.youtube.c...?v=ywn5Xw9MDLI . The LeWa is great for gaming. ;)

Edited by paulo_balduian

Guest Dabbu

vamshi and equiliym are so awesome of creating such beautiful roms.Bro"s I am a big fan of yours.Try racer sense rom with vamshi zip file(based on touch senstivity) It gives u best result except gsensor :rolleyes:

Guest Racerboy

Hi, I believe this is the best rom for zte racer of all. Thank you for providing the rom LeWa racerboy . Many games only managed to play in rom LeWa. Posted a video on youtube of great games which were well on zte racer with the LeWa. If anyone wants to see here is the link h ttp://www.youtube.c...?v=ywn5Xw9MDLI . The LeWa is great for gaming. ;)

nice video !!......i`m amazed myself that the phone/rom plays those games soo well.................i`m really pleased people like my roms (with Vamshi`s kernel) it gives us motivation to carry on and create more roms for Racer............................

Guest gagan313

hi guys ... i have found a buggy issue with the latest lewa rom....

yesterday when i tried to top up my phone.... then dial pad numbers at the bottom did not work.. lovely rom tho

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Racerboy

OK guys, have been busy, need to re-install my vm box, will post new rom possibly tomorrow for you all........................

Guest Raphael Machado

I think this is a buggy version: no busybox, no browser, system unmounted , FCs..blue screen, smaller app icon......

looking forward to a better version.:)

This version is the original and not the ported to our device!

Edited by Raphael Machado

Guest Archer_cn

As far as I know, It's a ported rom for Racer :), or it probably won't boot. Even if it boots, we surly would have screen resolution problem.:rolleyes: And it uses vamshi‘s kernel, so....

The UI is quite different from the old version though.

Guest kiran-reddy

Uh lol.. u archer_cn tht means u didn't tested yet .. u jjusst assuming that it may have screen resolution problem .. :/

Guest sack3

Hi, iam install on my phone is work fine, but not installed market, calender,...etc. and not is optimized for games with 3d graphics, for other is work fine from my point of view :huh::huh: