[ROMS] Racerboy-Vamshi CyanogenMod Based LeWa ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest Vlatko25

it's all done, I believe that the cause may not be in the firmware, but when installed, could not really test it because the battery is discharged very quickly.

sorry for my bad english

I don't have problems with this rom,i think everything is working fine:D

i like this interface:D and new look

support

Guest mladenovic73

support

I agree,battery is good,just like other roms.Exellent rom i like the look.Something differentbiggrin.gif

Guest gagan313

wow downloading atm :lol: indian isp's download speed is slow <_< can't wait to try it

what kind of speeds are you getting there? when i went to india-amritsar- my speeds were like 30-60kbps....

here in uk thir like 2-5 mbps....xDlaugh.gif

Guest Racerboy

regarding themes it may not work due to me porting it and the host patch applied earlier, hense why you either get f/c or server timeout..........i did try last night with it and was able to view new themes but i didnt download any (rom version before todays release) there will be more updates soon.....

Guest mladenovic73

regarding themes it may not work due to me porting it and the host patch applied earlier, hense why you either get f/c or server timeout..........i did try last night with it and was able to view new themes but i didnt download any (rom version before todays release) there will be more updates soon.....

I am very happy to hear that,thanx racerboy.biggrin.gif

There is no crt anim on this rom?

Guest Racerboy

I am very happy to hear that,thanx racerboy.biggrin.gif

There is no crt anim on this rom?

i`m glad you like it :) , there is no stock crt in this rom........

Guest Racerboy

support

and browser has no graphical glitches on it too?:)

Guest Racerboy

it's all done, I believe that the cause may not be in the firmware, but when installed, could not really test it because the battery is discharged very quickly.

sorry for my bad english

no need to be sorry i understand what you are saying :) i hope you have got the battery sorted now (charged and stats reset) its a very nice rom with afew new features to mess about with.....their will be more updates with this i think

Guest massacre^

less than 30kb/s .. :angry:

racerboy i m having problem downloading from wooly's site...it ends suddenly in about 3or5mb without downloading 75mb...

can you help pls??

Guest vamshistunner

less than 30kb/s .. :angry:

racerboy i m having problem downloading from wooly's site...it ends suddenly in about 3or5mb without downloading 75mb...

can you help pls??

Maybe the problem is with your connection. Tested now and got 1.2Mb/s. Its working fine.

Guest vamshistunner

i don't understand, can you specific instructions

Goto Menu-> System Settings -> Personal -> Lockscreen -> Style Options -> Lockscreen Style -> Lense

Guest mladenovic73

I must say that this is the one of the best ROM for me.Everything working exellent.

I hope that work on this ROM will continue.

Thanx boys for your hard workbiggrin.gif

Guest hc-900912

The problem is Lock screen "drag down to unlock" ? help me

Yet my question is that i dont allow us to lock the screen by pressing the hang-up key or unlock the screen by this way.

Guest Racerboy

Yet my question is that i dont allow us to lock the screen by pressing the hang-up key or unlock the screen by this way.

there are afew options to lock and unlock and different lockscreen styles, if you would like a buttom unlock option you can use the menu soft key by doing this:

apps menu / settings / personal / lockscreen / unlock options then enable the "Menu Unlock" option

Guest hc-900912

Hi, Myself and Vamshi who`s kernel (2.6.32.9 #68) i`m using have ported this very different but very nice ROM, its based on Stable Cyanogen 7.1.0 and originally created by LeWa forum, webpage here......I`ve converted it to work on our Racer and updated it abit, all functions work and is excellent to use, market is already included so NO need to install a seperate Gapps Package........If theirs enough interest in this rom we may carry on and create others :)

Screenshots:

Download: HERE LeWa_ROM_Racer_11.12.23

Usual installation method using ClockWorkMod Recovery:

1.Copy the rom to the root of your sdcard

2.Backup your old ROM, so if anything is broken you can just rollback!!!

How to backup:

Press powerbutton and VolumeDown (leave volume down pressed). After afew seconds, recovery will open

With volume keys, go to "backup and restore". Select that option

Now select "Backup" and wait

3.Once backup complete press power button to go back to main menu

4.Select "wipe data/factory reset"

5.Go to submenu "mounts and storage"

6.Choose "format /boot" "format /data" "format /cache" "format /system" "format /sd-ext" - confirm every action

7.Return to 1st menu and goto Advanced and delete Dalvik cache

8.Return to 1st menu and choose "install zip from sdcard" - "choose zip" "Racerboy-Vamshi_Cyanogen7.1.0_LeWa_ROM"

9.After installing, do "reboot system now"

Note: default Lockscreen you slide down from the top all the way to the bottom, to bring up apps menu swipe upwards on the desktop screen.......dont use the inbuild updater on the settings menu, it wont work with ported build

If you like this ROM please rate the thread by pressing the + on the bottom right hand corner of this post.....thx

Sorry for troubling you, while i want to know that how can i be able to lock the screen by other keys instead of the power-off key, clearly it'd be more comfortable. And is there anr place to set its Compression cache?

At the same time,can you add swap into your #257v2 so that it may be really perfect!

Yet many roms in

http://raceroms.co.uk/index.php/23-gingerbread-romshas been destroied so that i can't open it.(such as #248 With Swap #224 ICS Mod v5 ...)

Big Thx !!!

Guest hc-900912

there are afew options to lock and unlock and different lockscreen styles, if you would like a buttom unlock option you can use the menu soft key by doing this:

apps menu / settings / personal / lockscreen / unlock options then enable the "Menu Unlock" option

May a great ieda,i can't thank you too much!!:)

Guest plegdroid

could try spare parts apk, select end button behavior, then select action as go to sleep, should shut down with the end call rocker :)