[ROMS] Racerboy-Vamshi CyanogenMod Based LeWa ROMS

Guest Racerboy

Guest 620771003

It's the most beautiful ROM I have used. It seems that the ROM for V880 has been changed the day before yesterday: LEWA . Waiting for your new rom originally created by LeWa.

Guest massacre^

err some stuffs are still not translated like the dialer and bootanim...

it would be nice if we could change the boot animation and make dialer default

is it possible??

Guest Racerboy

is it possible??

bootanimation can be changed with a number apps on the market, the decision is yours on that one to whether you change it or not...........as for the dialer in LeWa i`ll take a look and see if i can change the language.......hopefully LeWa will be soon adding more languages to the ROM anyway which will save people ALOT of work

Guest plegdroid

is it possible??

I've taken the dialer and contacts from 224,and frozen out lewa communication apk, installed and rebooted now got my old dialer back and working but with better incall facilities :)

Guest plegdroid

well its up to you guys if you want the default dialer applied in this rom i`ll happily do so, let me know today what you think

for me it wasn't a big deal to pull the apk, please don't let me spoil everyone else's experience, that was just me posting a workaround, but yes the phone apk from 224 much better for me

:)

edit: has there been any way forward on the themeing issue?

Edited by plegdroid

Guest mladenovic73

well its up to you guys if you want the default dialer applied in this rom i`ll happily do so, let me know today what you think

Please racerboy dont touch the dialer.It is a new expirience and something new in our roms.Looks very good and i believe that soon thay do the transletingsmile.gif

Edited by mladenovic73

Guest plegdroid

Please racerboy dont touch the dialer.It is a new expirience and something new in our roms.Looks very good and i believe that soon thay do the transletingsmile.gif

I agree don't change it, like I said, my suggestion was only a workaround, if people want to change something that will be their choice. this is lewa rom and I think should be presented as thus. if anyone can't change it but wants to, they only have to ask. :)

Guest mladenovic73

I agree don't change it, like I said, my suggestion was only a workaround, if people want to change something that will be their choice. this is lewa rom and I think should be presented as thus. if anyone can't change it but wants to, they only have to ask. :)

Thanx for supportsmile.gif

Guest Racerboy

edit: has there been any way forward on the themeing issue?

yes have found a solution to theme`s will explain later when i release next update :)

Guest Racerboy

NEW ROM update: LeWa_ROM_Racer_12.01.06

Now available to downlaod on the 1st post of this thread, also have themes too, instructions on post no.2 of this thread

Enjoy...................

Edited by Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

I can't get the rar to unpack correctly :

lol ;) i`ve uploaded a .zip file version maybe you`ll have more joy with that, the .rar is fine i just tested it again :)

.zip version HERE

Guest Antonio H

Excellent work :)

I've already trying 2.3.7 and ICS Mod.

By now this is the best ROM. No problem with Status bar and so.

Edited by Antonio H

Guest cloud.kicker

can anybody help in translating this in to english plz

screenshot :

post-910581-0-94167200-1326048389_thumb.

I just asked a friend... it reads "guangdong <something>"... it is pretty much saying that incoming call is from Guangdong province and a certain city... kind of like saying California Los Angeles

Hope that helps dude

What is the maximum video resolution that supports the zte racer???..

I want to know what the best settings to play videos on zteunsure.gifunsure.gif

Edited by sack3

Guest plegdroid

lol ;) i`ve uploaded a .zip file version maybe you`ll have more joy with that, the .rar is fine i just tested it again :)

.zip version HERE

thank you, I was getting unpacking error, I could see the files within the rar, but after extraction the files within didn't unpack. sorted now, and have themes :D

Guest plegdroid

Anyone, please...

just plug into pc

the phone with ask do you want to move files to from phone ect, this will show in notification bar. press yes and it will ask to connect via usb, press yes and the pc will confirm connection :)

Guest Racerboy

I just asked a friend... it reads "guangdong <something>"... it is pretty much saying that incoming call is from Guangdong province and a certain city... kind of like saying California Los Angeles

Hope that helps dude

certainly does, thank you very much

Guest Racerboy

What is the maximum video resolution that supports the zte racer???..

I want to know what the best settings to play videos on zteunsure.gifunsure.gif

i played standard footage from a camera on my phone 320 width x 240 height (tilted phone orientation)

mp4 format about 400kbps 14fps but you could possibly encode better format

Edited by Racerboy