Alcatel OT 990 big problem!

Guest David.Andzy

Guest David.Andzy

I have bought sim unlock code, entered it, my phone is now unlocked but it has no network coverage. No matter which sim card(different operatrors) I insert it has no network... When I try manually to select network it says "Unable to connect to this network...try later" . Yes...it finds networks but cannot connect on either one... What's the problem?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest drgmobile

I have bought sim unlock code, entered it, my phone is now unlocked but it has no network coverage. No matter which sim card(different operatrors) I insert it has no network... When I try manually to select network it says "Unable to connect to this network...try later" . Yes...it finds networks but cannot connect on either one... What's the problem?

Try going to "Settings > Wireless & Networks" and turn "Airplane Mode" on and off a few times, then leave it off and re-start your phone and see if this resolves the problem.

BR

Des

Edited by drgmobile

• 6 months later...
Guest David.Andzy

It was because of entering to much wrong unlock codes. Now I think that you can fix that by flashing it with some rom. I'm not sure which one. Check out on androidsrbijaforum