MoDaCo is undergoing planned maintenance. Site functionality may be reduced - follow @modaco or @paulobrien on Twitter for updates.

• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such software
      Nintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)

CUSTOM ROMS

You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not be hosted directly in topic via the MoDaCo attachment system
      ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)
      ROMs must give full credit to the original author
      This decision has been taken in light of the huge amount of interest in this area of device customisation within the community, and member feedback! Please note that custom ROM discussion should be kept in specific device sub-areas, (e.g. Kaiser.MoDaCo.com for Kaiser based devices). ISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact me directly via PM. P
    • Support MoDaCo by signing up to a MoDaCo Silver or Gold membership

To sign up to an annual MoDaCo Silver subscription which will eliminate all ads from the site (as well as giving you access to the MoDaCo Online Kitchens for Android) for only £9.99 using PayPal, Credit or Debit Card, ensure you are logged in to the site, and then click the link below, which will take you directly to the subscription store! You can also sign up to an annual MoDaCo Gold subscription for £29.99, which adds the benefits listed below! PURCHASE A MODACO SUBSCRIPTION - FREE Titanium Backup Mobile for Android worth $5.99! - FREE 1 year PrivateInternetAccess.com worth $39.95! - FREE 1 year LastPass Premium worth $12! - FREE CalcConvert for Pocket PC from Binaryfish worth $17.95! - FREE Calendar Bar for Pocket PC from OmegaOne worth $9.99! - FREE CamerAware for Pocket PC and Smartphone from MoDaCo worth £19.99 / $30! - FREE Chronos for Pocket PC from ActiveKitten worth $14.95! - FREE CodeWallet Pro for Smartphone and Pocket PC from DeveloperOne worth up to $24.95! - FREE Concentrix for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE FlexMail for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE FTouchSL for Pocket PC from Vekoff s.r.o. worth 10 euro / $12.50! - FREE Jewel Challenge for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE John Cody's Alerts Pro for Smartphone from Omnisoft worth $14.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Dutch for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> French for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> German for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Italian for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Talking Dictionary 2008 English <-> Spanish for Pocket PC from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Dutch for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> French for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> German for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Russian for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE LingvoSoft Dictionary English <-> Turkish for Smartphone from Lingvosoft worth $49.95! - FREE Note2Self for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $19.90! - FREE Opera 8.60 for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Opera Software worth up to $48! - FREE Pocket Informant for Pocket PC and Smartphone from WebIS worth up to $59.90! - FREE Pocket Launcher for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Conduits worth $9.95! - FREE PTab for Pocket PC and Smartphone from z4soft worth up to $60! - FREE Resco Explorer for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Resco worth up to $49.90! - FREE Safemode for Pocket PC from monocube worth $12.95 - FREE SplashPhoto for Pocket PC and Smartphone from SplashData worth up to $59.90! - FREE Sprite Backup for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Sprite Software worth $29.95! - FREE Teksoft Glyphs UI for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €9.95! - FREE Teksoft HeadsetRemote for Pocket PC and Smartphone from Teksoft €4.95! - FREE Traffic Jam for Pocket PC from eSoft Interactive worth $9.95! - FREE unlock (1 per year) from imei-check.co.uk - DISCOUNT of 10% at MoDaCo FairDeal - DISCOUNT of 10% at Semsons.com - FORUM - AD FREE SITE - FORUM - custom rank / title - FORUM - double competition entries - FORUM - double post attachment space - FORUM - no search flood control - FORUM - priority event registration - FORUM - triple PM space
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspensions / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Help! Sensation die

25 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

help people. phone flash (Sensation ICS 3.06.401.1 - Rooted PG58IMG.ZIP). When the process began to write the firmware on all Fail-PU. Now the phone switches itself into fastboot mode when connected to the charge. no update says Fail-PU. I tried all methods of Factory reset does not help, adb wrote that cid 11111111, but adb does not say that my device is connected. currently hboot 1.20. I understand that you need reflash hboot (in general, everything has to be flash) only need some other way, not through hboot (Fail-PU) ((((((((((((((((((((( ((((((((

ccc6ad8b6a67t.jpg

Video

Posted · Report post

Can you get to Recovery? If yes flasha backup or another rom.

If No you can flash a RUU i think there is an ICS Ruu wich lets your phone S-off.

Sent from ICS Sensation XE powered by TripNRaVeR

Posted (edited) · Report post

Can you get to Recovery? If yes flasha backup or another rom.

If No you can flash a RUU i think there is an ICS Ruu wich lets your phone S-off.

Sent from ICS Sensation XE powered by TripNRaVeR

RUU says error connecting USB

Edited by FausFear

Posted · Report post

RUU says error connecting USB

You cant use the RUU because the phones doesnt even boot up into Android. Have you tried using ADB command to flash the recovery? Since you are anyway S-OFF, I think flashing the recovery using ADB should fix it. Once the recovery image is flashed, you will be able to flash any ROM you want from there.

You cant use the RUU because the phones doesnt even boot up into Android. Have you tried using ADB command to flash the recovery? Since you are anyway S-OFF, I think flashing the recovery using ADB should fix it. Once the recovery image is flashed, you will be able to flash any ROM you want from there.

ADB says no devices connected. (((But it shows the cid and mid. Fantastic.

Edited by FausFear

Posted · Report post

ADB says no devices connected. (((But it shows the cid and mid. Fantastic.

Sorry, I meant the fastboot command and not ADB.

If you have the recovery img file inside the zip, extract it and put it in the same folder as your adb and fastboot.exe files are and rename it to recovery.img

Then reboot your phone to bootloader/fastboot (wherever, one of them) and type

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

Hope this helps. I THINK thats the right command. Been a while since I flashed a recovery.

fastboot flash recovery recovery.img

the command register in ADB? recovery.img buckup this file to take?

Edited by FausFear

Posted · Report post

I honestly don't know what you are talking about mate. If only I had remote access to your computer. LOL.

Give me some time I'll try to post some screenshots.

Posted · Report post

Step 1:

step1sz.th.png

Step 2:

step2c.th.png

Step 3:

step3o.th.jpg

Step 4:

step4t.th.png

Step 1:

step1sz.th.png

Step 2:

step2c.th.png

Step 3:

step3o.th.jpg

Step 4:

step4t.th.png

oops!! Thank you! Right now at work is simple. In the evening at home will'll do it, and write the result.

Edited by FausFear

Posted · Report post

here is what (((

63923365.jpg

Posted · Report post

I think you might have to flash a different PG58IMG.zip file. Maybe a different version and check. Thats the only thing I can think about.

Posted · Report post

Step 1:

step1sz.th.png

Step 2:

step2c.th.png

Step 3:

step3o.th.jpg

Step 4:

step4t.th.png

Kudos on your nexus one! All hail to the power of the Nexus!

But more seriously, its nice to see people taking time and helping out!

to "step 2" for that program? I have regular ADB windows ... ADB may, in all problems. And what better advise file recovery.img?

sorry for my english)))

12013658.jpg

Edited by FausFear

to "step 2" for that program? I have regular ADB windows ... ADB may, in all problems. And what better advise file recovery.img?

sorry for my english)))

12013658.jpg

The firmware from here worked wonders for me, but I use the latest RUU leak 4.0.3 from HTC Rom, but that doesnt matter. Does it not work for you? What happens when you enter the bootloader and you have the firmware in the root of the SD card? It should auto install...

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1432220

ah wait...I dont understand if you can enter the bootloader or not...

Edited by SlasherX

The firmware from here worked wonders for me, but I use the latest RUU leak 4.0.3 from HTC Rom, but that doesnt matter. Does it not work for you? What happens when you enter the bootloader and you have the firmware in the root of the SD card? It should auto install...

http://forum.xda-dev...d.php?t=1432220

ah wait...I dont understand if you can enter the bootloader or not...

yes I can go to the bootloader and fastboot, but no farther. All my attempts to install the firmware ends with Fail-PU .((((so that sort of program in the second screenshot? I think it's about a crooked ADB. ADB devices can not see my phone (((though writing my CID and MID.

p.s. : What will the price of repair my HTC Service Center? I think that the warranty has ceased to exist ((((

Edited by FausFear

Posted · Report post

yes I can go to the bootloader and fastboot, but no farther. All my attempts to install the firmware ends with Fail-PU .((((so that sort of program in the second screenshot? I think it's about a crooked ADB. ADB devices can not see my phone (((though writing my CID and MID.

p.s. : What will the price of repair my HTC Service Center? I think that the warranty has ceased to exist ((((

so just confirm one thing: if you copy the firmware in the main folder of the sd card and start in bootloader, it will not recognize the firmware (from the phone) and ask you to install it?

so just confirm one thing: if you copy the firmware in the main folder of the sd card and start in bootloader, it will not recognize the firmware (from the phone) and ask you to install it?

At the 3-minute video shows how this failure occurs.

sorry for my english

Edited by FausFear

At the 3-minute video shows how this failure occurs.

sorry for my english

oh sorry I didnt see it was a video at first...

have you tried different recoveries with the same method? have you tried formatting your sd card? have you tried adb with the android sdk installed?

http://dl.google.com...r16-windows.zip

Im honestly not sure if ADB-Windows is enough...

Edited by SlasherX

Posted · Report post

have you tried different recoveries with the same method? have you tried formatting your sd card? have you tried adb with the android sdk installed?

Actually tried recovery.img couple, and in general how many are there? Formatted flash drive.<br style="color: rgb(51, 51, 51); font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 16px; background-color: rgb(245, 245, 245); ">now try with the SDK that is in exile, just as there must be what that place update SDK, so in that I do not understand. But in generalthat gives SDK? For what it is in brief?

sorry for offtop

Edited by FausFear

Actually tried recovery.img couple, and in general how many are there? Formatted flash drive.now try with the SDK that is in exile, just as there must be what that place update SDK, so in that I do not understand. But in general that gives SDK? For what it is in brief?

here is that fastboot commander said

STARTING PRINT OF DEVICE INFO.

SPL / hboot version: 1.20.0000.

Radio version: n / a.

Main software version: 1.72.401.1.

cid: 11111111.

cpld: none.

product: pyramid.

mid: pg5813000.

security: off.

build-mode: ship.

###Calling fastboot with: getvar all###

INFOversion: 0.5

INFOversion-bootloader: 1.20.0000

INFOversion-baseband: N/A

INFOversion-cpld: None

INFOversion-microp: None

INFOversion-main: 1.72.401.1

INFOserialno: SH189V******

INFOimei: 3583130********

INFOproduct: pyramid

INFOplatform: HBOOT-8260

INFOmodelid: PG5813000

INFOcidnum: 11111111

INFObattery-status: good

INFObattery-voltage: 3873mV

INFOpartition-layout: Generic

INFOsecurity: off

INFObuild-mode: SHIP

INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT

INFOcommitno-bootloader: d1b059dc

INFOhbootpreupdate: 11

INFOgencheckpt: 0

all: Done!

finished. total time: 0.496s

Edited by FausFear

Posted · Report post

Actually tried recovery.img couple, and in general how many are there? Formatted flash drive.now try with the SDK that is in exile, just as there must be what that place update SDK, so in that I do not understand. But in general that gives SDK? For what it is in brief?

here is that fastboot commander said

STARTING PRINT OF DEVICE INFO.

SPL / hboot version: 1.20.0000.

Radio version: n / a.

Main software version: 1.72.401.1.

cid: 11111111.

cpld: none.

product: pyramid.

mid: pg5813000.

security: off.

build-mode: ship.

###Calling fastboot with: getvar all###

INFOversion: 0.5

INFOversion-bootloader: 1.20.0000

INFOversion-baseband: N/A

INFOversion-cpld: None

INFOversion-microp: None

INFOversion-main: 1.72.401.1

INFOserialno: SH189V******

INFOimei: 3583130********

INFOproduct: pyramid

INFOplatform: HBOOT-8260

INFOmodelid: PG5813000

INFOcidnum: 11111111

INFObattery-status: good

INFObattery-voltage: 3873mV

INFOpartition-layout: Generic

INFOsecurity: off

INFObuild-mode: SHIP

INFOboot-mode: FASTBOOT

INFOcommitno-bootloader: d1b059dc

INFOhbootpreupdate: 11

INFOgencheckpt: 0

all: Done!

finished. total time: 0.496s

The SDK is the software development kit that contains all the APIs the are needed for when creating and testing a new software. I'm not sure if it helps so just download the drivers/or whatever files are standard with it, I forget now. But it might be useful only if you're using adb.

I'm sorry I cannot help if you have tried already everything, I hope someone else with more knowledge can help you. All the best.

What do you think the service center I resolve the problem?

Edited by FausFear

What do you think the service center I resolve the problem?

I'm sure they can, but they will charge you money since unlocking voids your warranty

Edited by SlasherX