bulderhart

Bluetooth a2dp playback stutter

5 posts in this topic

Audio playback over A2DP stutters on my Parrot MK6100 car kit. I had this problem before with my Atrix 4G, but a Parrot sw upgrade fixed that. Now with the GN it's back... I've installed Paul's latest ROM Ir8/Ir9-dev, with the UGKK7 baseband, but no change. Wifi on/off makes no difference. Anybody any ideas?

Audio playback over A2DP stutters on my Parrot MK6100 car kit. I had this problem before with my Atrix 4G, but a Parrot sw upgrade fixed that. Now with the GN it's back... I've installed Paul's latest ROM Ir8/Ir9-dev, with the UGKK7 baseband, but no change. Wifi on/off makes no difference. Anybody any ideas?

I have DaciaD whit embedded control on steering wheel and normal stereo Jack in AUX and don't control play FWD and RWN on trought hi-fi car, play music and hear phone it's great but without remote control.

A2DP is working fine for me using an Alpine headunit.

I had that problem with my Desire, but with the GNex it's gone.

Edited by rubenGN

That's interesting. Can you tell me which ROM and baseband version you have?

I'm always using the latest MoDaCo ROM and tried several basebands without recognizing any problems.