• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM][ZTE Skate] SKatie by Ceco - Android 2.3.5 (DOLBY MOBILE NOW AVAILABLE!!!)

600 posts in this topic

Posted

Only that???

Great! I didn't know that! Awesome :)

Well thanks a lot I'll try it for sure soon, and I'll post my impressions here

Best regards

Posted

One more question? Is it possible to convert somehow file with BIN extension to ZIP extension???

Thanks a lot

Posted

Nope. Bin is a binary file

Posted

This rom is good for gaming?

Posted

This rom is good for gaming?

All gingerbread ROMs are.

Posted (edited)

Hello,

I made an update for this ROM.

Try it, it's very fast and smooth

http://www.modaco.co...tie-custom-rom/

Hope you'll love it!

Edited by themarkoface

Posted

does camera flash work on this?

Posted

Yes. It works on all gingerbread roms.

Posted

how could I make the 3 physical button to not have light at all and never

Posted

my warranty expired, so i look for some nice replacment for rom... is this good to replace stock gb...? tnx

Posted

my warranty expired, so i look for some nice replacment for rom... is this good to replace stock gb...? tnx

All of the gingerbread ROMs are good enough to replace stock. If you don't mind a couple of missing features, also look at the jelly bean ROMs we have now.

Posted

All of the gingerbread ROMs are good enough to replace stock. If you don't mind a couple of missing features, also look at the jelly bean ROMs we have now.

thanks.

but i`m love GB becouse it is stabe rom, and i like everitning working... today i try 2 gb roms, tomorow this one and i will deside

Posted

Could You include :

AC!DE AUDIO ENGINE / Adrenaline Engine / Dolby Mobile / Beats Audio / Xloud (Audio Enhancements)

in your next version ? it will be awesome :D

Posted

SKatie already has dolby mobile.

Please, stop spamming all the threads...

Posted (edited)

SKatie already has dolby mobile.

Please, stop spamming all the threads...

spamming ? :(

I just want ROM creators to know what we like to have :D

Edited by Omar korom

Posted

spamming ? :(

I just want ROM creators to know what we like to have :D

Developers browse the forum just as much as you do. I'm sure they're all aware of it.

Posted

I've installed this ROM through recovery and everything seems to work fine, except one thing - I can't update anything from PlayStore. When I try to update an app, it starts downloading and says "Error downloading 'blahblah'. There is insuffficient space on the device". I must say that my partition layout is 200 MB system - 2 MB cache - and the rest is application memory, could this be the reason? If not, what could? Thanks!

Posted

Exactly. This ROM requires tpt layout with at least 35mb of cache unless you use cache redirection script mentioned couple of posts back. BTW, this ROM is old, no longer maintained. Also apps in the kitchen are all more than a year old.

Posted (edited)

That's exactly why I need to update them from PlayStore. It might be old, but still the fastest and smoothest GB I've tried. Thank you for a quick reply, mate! :D

EDIT: I've just remember of something, I've used the same partition layout when using ParanoidJellybean and everything worked without problems, why is your ROM different?

EDIT 2: Simple repartitioning didn't solve the problem, I hade to re-install it using TPT variant of SKatie (at first I used CWM version) and now installing and updating apps from PlayStore finally works.

Edited by sashko69

Posted (edited)

i have working pie control on this rom :) The best rom

Edited by Paun21

Posted

Hello,

Thanks for the nice work on this rom! I've installed the 1.1 via the .img method. Now i'd like to upgrade to 2.4. I've downloaded the zip which I have compose by using the kitchen.

Can anyone explain me how to install the zip file?

Thanks a lot!

Posted

Hello,

Thanks for the nice work on this rom! I've installed the 1.1 via the .img method. Now i'd like to upgrade to 2.4. I've downloaded the zip which I have compose by using the kitchen.

Can anyone explain me how to install the zip file?

Thanks a lot!

You can install the zip file using a custom recovery, like CWM.

Posted

You can install the zip file using a custom recovery, like CWM.

I've tried to install CM7 with CWM, but I failed. Is there a to the point how-to-guide?

Posted

guys , i need to update the 2.0v but i dont know !!! because openvpn not work ( cannot connect) so i think that's the probleme !! please help me !!