My Phone Is DEAD...RIP...

Guest Racerboy

Guest Racerboy

WOW....guys i`d just like to thank you for the offers, i`ve never asked for donations from any of you for anything i`ve done and i`m really glad to be in a community that pulls together to help each other

Guest Antonio H

Zte Racer 2 in Macedonia only for 120 euro :D

Duhg.. what a price... here ZTE Blade are available in 2 operatores, TMN with the name "sapo a5" for 89,90€ and in Optimus with the name "San Francisco" for 129,90€.

We also have another popular I think international name is Huawei U8230 by the name "TMN a1" and "Boston" in the same operatores for 89,90€ and 149,90€

Guest plegdroid

no bro, my phone is a brazilian racer (3.2mpx cam), they sell those thing here, brand new, for like 100 US$ dollars.

the Blade i'm going to buy in a store here too, it becomes cheap recently, so i'm thinking in make small upgrade, get a Blade and sell my racer, but if recer boy wanna and need another racer to keep posting rooms, why not donate my racer to him!

and i'm not 100% sure if i'm going to buy the zte blade, but if i buy it, 100% sure i'm going to donate my racer to Racerboy.

all i ask is if he can or if ppl can, to donate-me the value of the shipping and handle for the package when i ship it.

no worries :)

Guest plegdroid

WOW....guys i`d just like to thank you for the offers, i`ve never asked for donations from any of you for anything i`ve done and i`m really glad to be in a community that pulls together to help each other

:P :D B) I can't reply to that without sounding soppy,,,, being in this community is a good place to be :)

there you go:lol:

Guest habbo45

Duhg.. what a price... here ZTE Blade are available in 2 operatores, TMN with the name "sapo a5" for 89,90€ and in Optimus with the name "San Francisco" for 129,90€.

We also have another popular I think international name is Huawei U8230 by the name "TMN a1" and "Boston" in the same operatores for 89,90€ and 149,90€

wait!! racer 2 is the same of a blade?? sorry for the question, but im never will know this!

you deserves! man! you keep the old racer updated! if the screen was 3.2 and the touch was capacitive, im never buy a galaxy, buy a racer!laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

Guest Racerboy

if the screen was 3.2 and the touch was capacitive, im never buy a galaxy, buy a racer!laugh.gifrolleyes.gif

i had no choice, my Racer was under guarantee, they didnt have anymore Racers available to replace it and wasnt getting anymore in stock so i had to choose a phone of equivilant value or better.......i`m not complaining, i was VERY lucky........:lol:

Guest Vlatko25

i had no choice, my Racer was under guarantee, they didnt have anymore Racers available to replace it and wasnt getting anymore in stock so i had to choose a phone of equivilant value or better.......i`m not complaining, i was VERY lucky........:lol:

The police get track of my phone maybe very soon i will be back D:

I hope is healthy and not modified by the person who stole it:D

Guest plegdroid

The police get track of my phone maybe very soon i will be back D:

I hope is healthy and not modified by the person who stole it:D

yeah good news my friend, let's just hope your only stuck with dodgy wallpaper as a modification

:D

edit: I bet though you'd like to modify the person who stole it ;)

Edited by plegdroid

Guest madprofessorus

i am very sorry to hear that your mobile is dead,if i had another android device i would gift you mine,u do a very nice job with the roms,here in greece the first racer costs about 100 euros,brand new,and the racer ii about 120 euros,unfortunately i can't afford to buy the second racer and help u out in building a new rom

Guest Racerboy

i am very sorry to hear that your mobile is dead,if i had another android device i would gift you mine,u do a very nice job with the roms,here in greece the first racer costs about 100 euros,brand new,and the racer ii about 120 euros,unfortunately i can't afford to buy the second racer and help u out in building a new rom

its ok, i`m getting a Racer phone donated to me, so hopefully next week will continue the work........

Guest plegdroid

go on ebay people gte t3020 is zte racer in disguise

you've got some cheap phones in Oz :D, and they come in other colours than black or white .

@all, please note expandable to 32 gig ;) :D

thanks for the heads :)

post-910238-132719367681_thumb.png

post-910238-132719370624_thumb.png

Guest Vlatko25

you've got some cheap phones in Oz :D, and they come in other colours than black or white .

@all, please note expandable to 32 gig ;) :D

thanks for the heads :)

My racer is still not found,but hope dies last

Today my bro gave me present Lg Optimus Me

It comes preinstalled with 2.2.2

Multitouch and very good touch screen

But still i am sad for ma racer

Guest plegdroid

My racer is still not found,but hope dies last

Today my bro gave me present Lg Optimus Me

It comes preinstalled with 2.2.2

Multitouch and very good touch screen

But still i am sad for ma racer

are you going to get a replacement racer?

Guest Racerboy

@Vlatko25 at some point we will all move on to a different device, just lucky you got a nice replacement present :) ..........sad because you dont have a Racer anymore :(

Guest gagan313

@Vlatko25 at some point we will all move on to a different device, just lucky you got a nice replacement present :) ..........sad because you dont have a Racer anymore :(

yeah..... my htc wildfire sucks at the moment because i cant root it at the moment..... i need to wait for unrevoked to hack it.... lol

yeah with my racer i cant seem to find a decent tutorial to flash to gen 2

sad.gif

any help?

Guest plegdroid

yeah..... my htc wildfire sucks at the moment because i cant root it at the moment..... i need to wait for unrevoked to hack it.... lol

yeah with my racer i cant seem to find a decent tutorial to flash to gen 2

sad.gif

any help?

just proves the fact that our little budget phone is actual quite user friendly.........

after we've rooted it reflashed a custom rom, changed the kernel and run go faster scripts oh and overclocked it :! ;) :D :lol: