Always charging even when unplugged...

Guest uunnzz

Hi Everybody,

I am having a weird issue with my Galaxy Nexus where it's always charging even when unplugged. When the battery gets low it will display the low battery popup warning over and over again. It seems to charge and hold the charge fine. I am not sure what caused it to start happening. It was fine for a while then all of a sudden this issue started happening. I tried restoring from a backup and going back from Ir9 to Ir8 and tried the UGKK7 radio but still have the same issue. I tired wiping everything and doing a clean install. I tried doing a factory reset. I tried removing my battery. Tried a different battery. Tried different charging cables/computers. Tried a different ROM, tried to Odin back to stock. Reinstalled superboot, recovery, wiped everything I could. I am running out of things to try... anyone else experience this issue? Any other ideas on what to try?

Any help or suggestions are much appreciated.

Thanks,

-Victor

post-675542-0-01856200-1326737193_thumb.

Edited by uunnzz

So apparently if you live in the US and have a GT-I9250 and need it serviced you are pretty much screwed. Samsung US does not have the phone in their system and can't do anything. They told me I need to call Samsung UK, Samsung UK says that I need to call Samsung US because I am in the US. Awesome.

Edit: I emailed Samsung UK again and finally got a helpful response. They directed me to http://www.intercity-uk.com a service center in the UK. You have to email them to request approval for service then ship the device to them to get it repaired. You can email them here: [email protected]

Here are the numbers I have collected if anyone wants to call them:

1 (888) 987-4357 (US)

1 (888) 899-7609 (US)

1 (888) 899-7605 (Canada)

108702920303 (UK)

Edited by uunnzz