[ROM][GEN2] Swedish Snow RLS7 (Android 2.3.5)

Guest KonstaT

Guest danmanbad

Hi nice to see another rom i use your MMHMP atm i will most likly check it out soon when im not so tired i was just thinking about a name how about Swedish Meatballs or just Swedish thank you for your work have a nice and plesent day

Awesome work :D.

I just wonder if there is any chance to get support to RTL languages, as i know libskia.so and libwebcore.so are the files which fixing it.

Thanks

Guest eucurto

i was wishing to try this babe but as i am on CM7 i hesitate to lose all the extras CM7 has so i will make a wishlist for this one:

Bluetooth A2DP on CM7 has the mp3 ID3 tag info displaying on the receptor screen, example, a computer or a car stereo with BT.

The habilty to have music controls on the lock screen and the volume keys with second functions. (i know Audioplayer has this but not so good as CM7.)

Unlock with Menu key.

Unlock screen with extra options.

or CM7 with undervolt.. ;-)

Guest KonstaT

Thank you, I think I'll update my old 2.3.4 then this weekend :)

Which languages are included?

All major languages are included. Total of 30+ languages (and even more if you count in different locales). Not going to list them all. ;)

Hi, is it possible to add an option "long press back to kill" like cyanogen? It will be nice if it's possible.

Thanks

Edited by GoGokh

Guest KonstaT

If you could provide me the lines I need to translate I would translate ROM settings to Russian and Lithuanian.

Much appreciated, thanks. :)

Two lists of strings, not too many though. Just translate the bit in between <string> and </string> tags. Just ask if something is unclear.

SS-ROM-Settings-Strings.zip

Guest thewild

There won't be numerous add-ons to add support.

Does this mean no Toggle2G/3G add-on ?

Since this is based on a different ROM than MMHMP, I think I'll give it a try, it might solve my sound problem after all...

Guest Shahmatt

Hi Konstat,

I'm a fan of the Moldovan ROM. I've installed it for a couple of days now and am astonished at the superior battery life.

Might I suggest that this ROM come equipped with some good solid "boring" sounding ringtones and sms message/notification tones.

Despite all the pretty sounds, I always pick sounds like "Digital Phone" (Moldovan) or something that sounds phone like so that it grabs my attention. Sadly I work in a relatively noisy environment.

I have yet to find the ideal sms tone, but I have always felt that the default Nokia "beep-beep....beep-beep" sound was brilliant, and always got my attention. I haven't found an Android equivalent yet though :(.

Anyway, I would greatly appreciate it if you include these types of tones in the new ROM. I'm using RLS9 now, I'll install this after I get a little bored. :D

Thanks for your work!

I suggest "Sheepish Swedish Sweetish Sugar Cookies" for a ROM name :P

Edited by Shahmatt

Guest KonstaT

Does this mean no Toggle2G/3G add-on ?

Since this is based on a different ROM than MMHMP, I think I'll give it a try, it might solve my sound problem after all...

Actually Toggle2G that is posted on MMHMP thread also works with this ROM. It won't be difficult for me to rename the zip and reupload it somewhere, so I'll probably add it to the add-ons list sometime later. ;) Meanwhile you can use the old one.

What system size is required for this rom?

Sent from my LT15i using Tapatalk

System size is ~127mb. Anything bigger than that works fine.

Guest Maxsas360

Actually Toggle2G that is posted on MMHMP thread also works with this ROM. It won't be difficult for me to rename the zip and reupload it somewhere, so I'll probably add it to the add-ons list sometime later. ;) Meanwhile you can use the old one.

System size is ~127mb. Anything bigger than that works fine.

My Russian is not that good, but I did it too. Lithuanian is 100% right. this was easier than translating whole Joomla CMS lol.

values lt ru beta.rar