[ROM][GEN2] Swedish Snow RLS7 (Android 2.3.5)

Guest KonstaT

Guest targetbsp

Ginger SF r4 VS Swedish Snow RLS1

I can't speak for this rom (not tried it) but IMO the prequel to this MMHMP was better than the new GSF. The new GSF was lacking a few features I wanted and had a couple of bugs.

But realistically, it's going to be entirely personal preference and depend on your usage and you'd need to try both.

Guest Maxsas360

I can't speak for this rom (not tried it) but IMO the prequel to this MMHMP was better than the new GSF. The new GSF was lacking a few features I wanted and had a couple of bugs.

But realistically, it's going to be entirely personal preference and depend on your usage and you'd need to try both.

GSF is vanilla gingerbread. Swedish Snow however isn't and there won't be vanilla versions.

Here is some names :D

Swedish Apple Pie

Swedish Nuts

Swedish Waffle Cookies or Swedish Cookies

Swedish Angel Crisps

Swedish Chocolate Balls

Swedish Lingonberries

:lol:

Edited by mon3em

Guest Maxsas360

Here is some names :D

Swedish Apple Pie

Swedish Nuts

Swedish Waffle Cookies or Swedish Cookies

Swedish Angel Crisps

Swedish Chocolate Balls

Swedish Lingonberries

:lol:

Swedish knäckebröd

Swedish ginger crisp bread

Swedish saffron buns

Edited by Maxsas360

Couple of things:

- I know it is more work for you - and I'm sorry - but I did want to plead for a circle battery addon or as a default. I always used your released for GSF, looked forward to them, and recently switched from GSF4 to MMP9 because the lack of a circle was annoying me far more than it reasonably should. Pretty please?

- Swedish Squash Soufflé?

Squashes are in season in November when the base rom came out, added the soufflé for the dessert thing, alteration and because SSS acronym is at least a little different than SS for Swedish Spring.

Edited by Liesse

Guest JTK-Power

Hello and thanx for a great rom,

i have only 1 small problem i dont know if any1 else have that , i use Facebook and synk my friends in phone but i cant manually synk contackt i get "Process android.process.acore" have error! try again , i did full wipe when i installed swedish Snow.

but thanx again for nice stable rom i used MMHMP before this one =)

Best Regards

Guest KonstaT

i have only 1 small problem i dont know if any1 else have that , i use Facebook and synk my friends in phone but i cant manually synk contackt i get "Process android.process.acore" have error! try again , i did full wipe when i installed swedish Snow.

Anyone else with this issue? Did you have this issue before with MMHMP?

It might be because of the new CM7 T9 dialer that was added to MMHMP RLS8. I don't have facebook account so I really can't test this. Seems to sync ok with g+.

Hm, bought new MicroSDHC, formated in ClockworkMod 5.0.2.0 with 512 EXT, 64 Swap and wanted to install this new rom. Good. But when i want to install some application it freezes and reboots. Any clue?

Guest DarkCrono

Anyone else with this issue? Did you have this issue before with MMHMP?

It might be because of the new CM7 T9 dialer that was added to MMHMP RLS8. I don't have facebook account so I really can't test this. Seems to sync ok with g+.

I've got this bug on RLS 9 vanilla, then boot, then install zte dialer.

I now this is the wrong process, but I got acore FC after boot and I think is something related with the dialer.

My Russian is not that good, but I did it too. Lithuanian is 100% right. this was easier than translating whole Joomla CMS lol.

Russian translate is very bad

And this is my russian translate

values-ru.rar

Edited by Anekc

Guest Maxsas360

Russian translate is very bad

And this is my russian translate

I said It's a rough one. Russian is not my main foreign language and it's not very good.

Is there any plan to support GEN1 and GEN3 as well?

My blade is GEN1, so I can only watch the new release while staying on the MMHMP RLS9.

This ROM is based on official Comviq/Tele2 ZTE Blade Gingerbread GB_TELE2_P729VV1.0.0B03 Android 2.3.5 (built Fri Nov 11 01:55:47 HKT 2011). This ROM will continue where I left with Moldovan Mile-High-Mountain-Pie.

Guest Maxsas360

Is there any plan to support GEN1 and GEN3 as well?

My blade is GEN1, so I can only watch the new release while staying on the MMHMP RLS9.

Gen 1 is outdated and not used anymore and the upgrade to gen 2 is fast and simple with an app from market called TPT Helper.

Guest KonstaT

Hm, bought new MicroSDHC, formated in ClockworkMod 5.0.2.0 with 512 EXT, 64 Swap and wanted to install this new rom. Good. But when i want to install some application it freezes and reboots. Any clue?

Swap partition is unnecessary. What file system did you use? Try formatting your sd-ext to EXT3. Sounds like it's something with the a2sd script...

I've got this bug on RLS 9 vanilla, then boot, then install zte dialer.

I now this is the wrong process, but I got acore FC after boot and I think is something related with the dialer.

That's exactly the reason why full wipe is needed when you install ZTE dialer. :P

I build cm7 KANG with last changes, and it has Russian T9 in dialer. If i post contacts.apk you add it in you rom? Sorry bad english.

Yeah, I noticed it's missing quite a few translations. I compiled KANG yesterday and I can use contacts.apk from that or even newer if more translations are added before next release.

Coming from CM7, this rom is quite fast and battery life seems great. Need more time to test it though.

Great work!

I have a question though, is there anyway fast way to toggle 2g/2g+3g in this rom, like on the notification widgets? Apparently, I have to go through menus until Network Mode to be able to do this.

Guest thewild

Coming from CM7, this rom is quite fast and battery life seems great. Need more time to test it though.

Great work!

I have a question though, is there anyway fast way to toggle 2g/2g+3g in this rom, like on the notification widgets? Apparently, I have to go through menus until Network Mode to be able to do this.

You can use the Toggle2G add-on that we mentionned earlier in this thread. The download link is in the first post of the Moldovan ROM.

This add-on will auto switch 2G/3G, but you can add a widget on your homescreen afterwards by installing the app "Toggle2G Plugin", which is available on the market.