[ROM][GEN2] Swedish Snow RLS7 (Android 2.3.5)

Guest KonstaT

Guest darkglobe87

Thing is it works fine on your own CM10.1 and CM11 builds even after updating to the latest Google Play Services. But it won't work on CM7, CM9 or SS RLS7. I have to have this phone working. Preferably on ICS or above since my banking app requires it.

As it happens SS is still great in every other way on this phone. Would this ROM still be your recommended daily driver??

Also how do I make the included a2sd script work?

UPDATE (not that anyone cares lol!): I've got everything working. Just have to miss out on hangouts and youtube. A2SD is fine. 

Edited by darkglobe87

• 1 month later...
Guest andy9876

KonstaT

I am not a technical person but have had to start using my ZTE Blade/Orange San Francisco again as my LG G3 is broken and I have had to send it back to LG.  I have the same problem with Play Store and Play Services but have found that if I install my apps before the updates for these kick in, and the Blade stops working, everything I need works including Facebook, Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp and Gmail.  If I uninstall the Playstore and Play Services apps and do not open the Playstore again the updates for these are not requested and the phone is relatively stable.

One question I have is which is the best app for putting my apps to SD.  I am using A2SDGUI but believe that you originally recommended S2E.  I cannot find a working version of this app.  Can you point me in the direction of one that does work or another app which you could recommend?

Andy

Guest bladebuddy

https://www.dropbox.com/s/r63s8z2a1rlk7l3/s2e.mp3?dl=0

Link for s2e app. Had to rename it mp3 so rename back to apk. Dont know if this works and I vaguely remember having to install a scrip and repartition my sd card through C.W.M. hope this helps as I use to love this rom and my blade as it was my first android .  all the best j

Guest andy9876

Blade Buddy

Thanks for the link to the s2E app.  Unfortunately it does not work and may need the script you mention.  I am not technically competent to be able to do this.  The blade was also my first android smartphone and it has served me well.  I have my LG G3 back now and it appears to be working.....

Kind regards 

Andy