• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Can someone please tell me the following original default setting for the Omnia2

3 posts in this topic

Posted

I hope it is not too much off topic in this forum but I need urgent help.

I had to rest my phone and now I tired to customise it again to my liking. One of the things that I did was increase the ring tone following instruction on the web by dialling *#0002*28346#

You then can change the settings for the music speaker or ringtone by clicking gain in the following way to increase the volume:

L1VL2 – 110

Original: 101

HPG7 – 1110

Original: 1011

L3VL7 – 10

Original: 10

OVL7 – 00010010

Original: 00011011

OVR7 – 00010010

However I must have gotten carried away and I also change the settings for TTYFULL call

TTYHCO call

TTYVCO call

TVOUT

Could someone who owns an Omnia 2 please have a look what the original settings are meant to be as I have lost my ringtone by changing the default for TTYFULL and so on.

Posted

I hope it is not too much off topic in this forum but I need urgent help.

I had to rest my phone and now I tired to customise it again to my liking. One of the things that I did was increase the ring tone following instruction on the web by dialling *#0002*28346#

You then can change the settings for the music speaker or ringtone by clicking gain in the following way to increase the volume:

L1VL2 – 110

Original: 101

HPG7 – 1110

Original: 1011

L3VL7 – 10

Original: 10

OVL7 – 00010010

OVR7 – 00010010

However I must have gotten carried away and I also change the settings for TTYFULL call

TTYHCO call

TTYVCO call

TVOUT

Could someone who owns an Omnia 2 please have a look what the original settings are meant to be as I have lost my ringtone by changing the default for TTYFULL and so on.

Try this program... it has an Audio User Interface and a button to set things back to default:

Smart23.CAB

Hope it works, its a great tool.

Posted

Try this program... it has an Audio User Interface and a button to set things back to default:

Smart23.CAB

Hope it works, its a great tool.

Thanks so much bobfrantic!

Great app, useful also for other settings...