[ROM] ZTE Skate - CM7: Ice Armor III. [Ice Armor III+ DOWNLOAD NOW]

Guest kelzsoca

Guest timfimjim

thx for response

one more thing, after reinstalling ice armori cant find market in the list of apps

can i get it separately?

thanks

Have you added your google account? This is done in settings / accounts and sync / add account.

If you have, and still don't have a market, what partition are you using (have you applied any TPTs?) There's a possibility that if your TPT is too small for the ROM to fit on, you won't have market installed.

Guest AbrantesPT

whit stock room when i pluged headphones and long pressed the button (of the headphone) music started to play, i could pause it either with the same button.

With IceArmour the button on my headphone does nothing.

Any fix or im missing any option in settings???

Thanks in advance ;)

Sorry for reply but i realy need a fix to this because the thing i most use in telephone is to listen music with headphones.

Thanks!

Guest kelzsoca

COMING SOON: Ice Armor III+

Ice Armor III+ ===>> ADVANCED USERS ONLY!!

- A2SD

- Support EXT partition (automatically uses ext partiton the SD card)(there is no need for external applications) /S2E, Link2SD/

- Data/App folder activated (to be any non-system applications)

- Data/Local folder activated (bootanimation)

Can not be updated Ice Armor III

Ice Armor III+ clean install!

Edited by kelzsoca

Guest AbrantesPT

with stock room when i pluged headphones and long pressed the button (of the headphone) music started to play, i could pause it either with the same button. With IceArmour the button on my headphone does nothing.

i realy need a fix to this because the thing i most use in telephone is to listen music with headphones.

i've installed some apps from market to control headset but none of them worked, seems like headset button dont exists :(

HELP!!!

Edited by AbrantesPT

Guest PejotA

But what great news this Kelsoca ... use your ROM from the beginning and I think today it is the best one we've tested so far. Glad to see you the full support ESSA constantly updating ROM. Great job you've been doing here, my friend Congratulations! :D:D

Guest kelzsoca

with stock room when i pluged headphones and long pressed the button (of the headphone) music started to play, i could pause it either with the same button. With IceArmour the button on my headphone does nothing.

i realy need a fix to this because the thing i most use in telephone is to listen music with headphones.

i've installed some apps from market to control headset but none of them worked, seems like headset button dont exists :(

HELP!!!

Patch=>>>>>>>Link<<<<

Install recovery!

I expect some feedback smile.gif

Edited by kelzsoca

Guest trueno2k

Sorry to ask but what is the use of data/local compared to data/app within the zip for Ice Armour III+

Much appreciate the response.... Thanks

Guest Anthony1989

Quick question, when my phone is locked when I press power button to get to the unlock screen it stays on a black screen and the bottom 3 lights come on but screen is still black. It is getting annoying with the amount of battery pulls I have to do :(

Anybody else have this issue or no a way to fix?

Guest jorel81

Patch=>>>>>>>Link<<<<

Install recovery!

I expect some feedback smile.gif

I've just installed the patch and it works perfect for me with Ice Armor III. It let's me manage calls with a regular clickand start/stop the music with a long click.

Thank you kelzsoca.

Guest PejotA

Kelsoca or some other friend! What is the difference between this ROM for three conventional Ice Armour 3? I say this because I've Armour 3 installed here and it is great and I use the Ext 3 Link2sd to move and link thus gaining space for applications. Could anyone tell me the difference? It is worth making the switch in my case, I have seen including the Skate Total no problem with space? Thank you!

:huh::huh:

Guest PejotA

Friends .... another thing: My English is terrible and I could not understand how to do the installation! When installing Ice Armour 3 should give due Wipes and flashing the ROM, or usually just do the flash update without clearing anything? Some of you have a bug in the photo gallery? Here where the aplicativo.congelado open any photo and then I have to remove the battery to the back skate again! Any help I would be grateful!

Thank you!:huh::huh::huh:

Edited by PejotA

Guest davidloweruk

Very good v3 best one so far .. thankyou so much for your hard work and sharing it with us .. i see now to see this rom to stand out and be the best is it be a good and be nice to see more custom addon setting mods in the system embedded system settings more modds there?

Guest davidloweruk

2nd reply .. this is a great everyday use rom for zte skate and very stable ... from my tests usin. Tthis rom ... great ...

Guest davidloweruk

RELPY TO PrejotA .. your post ,,,, I do a full clean from clockwork I use before i install rom ... phone on charger ... into clockwork ... I do all wipes .. and all formats .. format boot .. format system .. format data ect after all wipes then choose form clockwork file browser choose rom to install ... and there you go ... but just doing all wipes is faster to do and gives good install free from errors also .. the first way is the way ive been doing.

Guest trueno2k

Well, it looks as tho I'm getting very ignored!!! :P I'm still waiting for a reply to my question!? OR is it that no but Kelzsoca can give me the answer to my question???

What I need to know is and I apologise for asking this question is what is the use of the data/local folder compared to data/app folder?... I'm assuming now that data/app is used for apks that are gonna be linked to SD and hoping that data/local will be used for apks that will stay on the OMC's internal storage... can anyone confirm this please? :D

I thank the person who replies with the answer in advance :P

Cheers

Guest PejotA

RELPY TO PrejotA .. your post ,,,, I do a full clean from clockwork I use before i install rom ... phone on charger ... into clockwork ... I do all wipes .. and all formats .. format boot .. format system .. format data ect after all wipes then choose form clockwork file browser choose rom to install ... and there you go ... but just doing all wipes is faster to do and gives good install free from errors also .. the first way is the way ive been doing.

Thank you friend for help .... hugs!

:D:D:D:D:D