• Announcements

• Reminder - MoDaCo position on illegal content   07/30/15

ILLEGAL CONTENT I'd like to just reaffirm MoDaCo's position regarding piracy and illegal content in the light of some recent questions / postings. Posts will be censored by myself or my moderation team if the contain or link to: Illegal / pirated / cracked software or sites that host such softwareNintendo emulators / ROMs or sites hosting them (in light of Nintendo's legal stance)CUSTOM ROMS You may discuss and post links to custom device ROMs on MoDaCo, provided the following rules are adhered to: ROMs must not contain any illegal 3rd party software (this includes trial versions included without permission)ROMs must give full credit to the original authorISSUES If you have any issues with this policy, please contact PaulOBrien directly via PM.
    • Reminder: Selling items on the forum directly is not allowed   07/30/15

Please note that selling items on the forum directly is not allowed by the forum rules. There is a forum for eBay auctions whereby you can list the items on eBay and link to them there. This is the ONLY forum for this type of activity. You may also advertise links to the eBay forum in your signature. Please note that selling directly in contravention of these rules will result in a warning / suspension / ban.

[ROM] ZTE Skate - CM7: Ice Armor III. [Ice Armor III+ DOWNLOAD NOW]

598 posts in this topic

Posted

Pictures update!

Posted

Themes looking good, downloading as soon as available ;)

Sent from my Skate using Tapatalk

Posted

can you upload a video to youtube of it working .would like to see what it does .

Posted (edited)

The tittle has changed [1 hour after download]

Does this mean you are uploading in 1 hour :)?

@ kelzsoca,seeing as you have the name ice armor for your rom,I thought maybe you might like this bootanimation,its cyanogenmod7 with a ice look about it

Credits too: http://forum.xda-dev...86#post12635886

They are horiontal ones,but one attached here is vertical,normal bootanimation.

edit: Downloading :D :D :D

bootanimation.zip

post-796032-0-21924000-1327161068_thumb.

Edited by jikobutsu

Posted

Downloaded, wpied and installed, looks very sleek and cool, will feedback after some more usage :lol:

Posted (edited)

Very impressive,and proximity sensor looks like it working right. And I love how you changed android default bootanimation to ice armor,very cool.Does this build have the undervolt mod ?And I think that wallpaper looks awesomesmile.gif

Edited by jikobutsu

Posted

Giving it a go....will post comments morrow......cheers

Posted

Great rom, but i cannot find the option to sync to google contacts! i can only sync to ms exchange!

Posted

Does this build have the undervolt mod ?

No.

Posted

Great job friend ... congratulations!<br style="font-family: Arial; ">I love roms Nv and am using it at the moment and seems to be very nice the way it is behaving!<br style="font-family: Arial; ">Just the touch that I'm finding it a little more than having resistive force in finger to scroll the canvas and open applications!On the other this great ...<br style="font-family: Arial; ">Stays in peace!

laugh.giflaugh.gif

Posted (edited)

• In the startup services there's "ZTE Blade Settings" (Non issue?)
  • I can't set the I/O scheduler to SIO (Normal?)
  • There's a force close when you select to restore the default camera settings
  • I'm seeing some orange text instead of blue text in a few areas

Otherwise everything else works and looks great :)

Edited by H3ROS

Posted

Can you sync google contacts? i just do notget the option!

• In the startup services there's "ZTE Blade Settings"
  • I can't set the I/O scheduler to SIO

Otherwise everything else works and looks great :)

Posted

@ ciappy

All of my contacts downloaded after I added my account.

http://wiki.cyanogen...ion/Google_Apps

Just need to download the one with the hash 1647897d8ac3efb04723d2ad2c361a3f and install it the same way you installed the ROM.

included the rom...

Posted (edited)

@ xyxy

As a test I just switched to a 200MB TPT and reinstalled the ROM and the market is not included. In fact when the ROM first started it doesn't even ask me to add an account :blink:

Edited by H3ROS

Posted (edited)

@ xyxy

As a test I just switched to a 200MB TPT and reinstalled the ROM and the market is not included. In fact when the ROM first started it doesn't even ask me to add an account :blink:

Full wipe clean install and market there for me.

And just to confirm,I just looked in the zip and vending.apk is there.

Edited by jikobutsu

Posted (edited)

Nothing here and I've tried 3 times.

160MB TPT = No market

200MB TPT = No market

Formatted data, cache, sd-ext, Dalvik cache and system. It drops me into the home screen every time, but I'm not worried about that if parts of the theme are still orange and camera settings are causing crashes (hint: I hate orange).

Edited by H3ROS

Posted (edited)

Szia

Thank you for your work.Very nice. smile.gif

You are everywhere.I'm glad that you exist. wink.gif

Good luck cool.gif

Edited by creedence

Posted

Dont forget to enable your Wi-Fi to see the market @ the menu :-)

Posted

160MB TPT = No market

200MB TPT = No market

Formatted data, cache, sd-ext, Dalvik cache and system.

after the rom install, the Market is only active during the net will appear...apologize my english is poor

Posted (edited)

160MB TPT = No market

200MB TPT = No market

Formatted data, cache, sd-ext, Dalvik cache and system. It drops me into the home screen every time, but I'm not worried about that if parts of the theme are still orange and camera settings are causing crashes (hint: I hate orange).

Redownload rom, The market apk is in the rom so it would seem your zip is corrupted.

Open the rom zip go to system/vending.apk,if not there is problem with your download.

Also the graphical issues you see are theme related,so simply switch theme.The first thing I do on a cm rom is switch to honeycomb theme or Sony sekhons onyx theme.

Edited by jikobutsu

Posted (edited)

@ pandalorian & xyxy

That could be why. I think I installed a notepad application so that I could copy my key, then I connected to WiFi but no market appeared. Maybe I needed to reboot.

@ jikobutsu

I always check hashes on things like this. I wouldn't want to flash something that will brick my phone ;)

Thanks for the suggestions anyway. I may try out the Honeycomb theme, if it's the one from XDA and it's alpha 4? Or is it the launcher theme?

Edited by H3ROS

Posted

• In the startup services there's "ZTE Blade Settings" (Non issue?)
  • I can't set the I/O scheduler to SIO (Normal?)

- In the startup services there's "ZTE Blade Settings" (Non issue?) - No, proximity (re)calibration, usb charging from ZTE BladeParts...

- There's a force close when you select to restore the default camera settings - CM bug, sorry

- I'm seeing some orange text instead of blue text in a few areas - theme bug(???), use a different themewink.gif?

Posted

looking good so far

seems very light on memory usage too

:)

thanks

btw my volume indicator is still orange

Posted (edited)

Congrat's

:D

Edited by ux1