[ROM] ZTE Skate - CM7: Ice Armor III. [Ice Armor III+ DOWNLOAD NOW]

Guest kelzsoca

Guest Gagas1

Hi there. I am using this ROM for a while now. I have a little problem. I uninstalled facebook and then istalled it again. Since then i dont have the pictures of my contacts shown on the contacts list.

I tried many times syncing but no luck. Any ideas please?

OK found it SOLVED

Edited by Gagas1

I have managed to block my SIM card and it is now 'PUK locked'. I have a PUK code from my phone operator but cannot figure out where to enter it. The homescreen only has an emergency call button.

I am currently running Ice Armour 3.

Thanks in advance.

It's now sorted.

Edited by Riz1

Guest trueno2k

Okay, I gotta say that this WiFi issue is now really really starting to irritate my nerves!... For the life of me can't figure out what the hell is going on with this rom's WiFi!... Every so often, the signal just completely cuts off and stops working leaving me unconnected to the web... It sometimes even doesn't work when I get full WiFi signal (when colour changes to blue from white) after trying to reconnect manually!... I just don't understand why this is happening!... I've set everything to make sure that WiFi signal stays on when plugged into power, even when devices goes into sleep mode... Anyone got any issues with this???... If I can't resolve this, I might have to go flash ColdFusionX early (before it can be perfected), and have to live with the bugs in that and hope that the WiFi in this rom works more stable than this rom... Have the latest ColdFusionX for my Blade and the WiFi signal on that is stable and strong, almost 100% of the time, the rom is running super smooth on it as well, unbelievable for what the device is compared to my Skate :D

For my other issue with this rom, it seems that I had to install on the system/app another hacked/modded apk GoogleServicesFramework.apk to force stop "This Device is incompatible with this app" message from ever appearing again besides apps designed for other versions of Android that is... So far, the modded Play Store apk and this GoogleServicesFramework.apk file combination is working perfectly, all of my apps haven't reported back with the incompatible issue for a few days now, and I haven't cleared the data/cache after initially clearing them a few days ago (after installing the two apks onto system.app)... this is the LINK to this file if anyone is asking for it so hopefully you'll enjoy uninterrupted Play Store usage as well...

NB, it wasn't stated in the post but I found that I lost my google account and contacts sync to google, this is because the one in my system/app was 2.3.7 and this one is 2.3.4 modded, so backup you contacts and any other google related syncs before pushing the GoogleServicesFramework.apk file to the system/app, when you do push this file it effectively uninstalls the current one in system/app and your google account and re-installs this version, which means you have to sign-in again and re-import your contacts and other google related syncs... However, if you do have the same version as the modded file, it may keep your google account and others as it thinks the install is only replacing the file and not the whole google services framework structure, but it be safe to backup just in case :P

If want these files for ICS, I'm guessing you'll have to start googling for them as I've got mine from LCD Modder Pro app on the Play Store to get incompatible issues resolved on my ICS devices!...

Okay, PEACE OUT DUDES and DUDETS :P

Guest felystar

Hey I had some issues with your Rom please the dev please read the topic I made and see if uknow what does your theme do you can surely help me

ICE ARMOR III+ error

Edited by felystar

Guest teemo

/dev/block/mtdblock4 35840 1168 34672 3% /cache

/cache/dalvik-cache

/cache/lost+found

/cache/recovery

Is this used for anything ? I have 34MB here just doing nothing!

Read somewhere that OTA updates goes here, but I really don't care about that.

( I'm still on tilal6991's latest CM7 )

Guest utternoob

Any reason why the CyanogenMod settings force closes all the time. Tried re-booting but with no success. Sure there was something else but can't. remember for the life of me what it is

Edit: Vibration only is the other issue. Works fine on unlock and all other profiles, but not vibrate only. Am I the only one getting this problem. Using 3+ if it helps

Edited by utternoob

Guest zombik1

Friend follows the path: Configuration / Applications / Kill application ... Simple as that! Hugs

:D :D

:lol: Lol must overlooked it. I was looking for it here too. For the record its Settings/ Applications/Development/Stop app via long-press. THX anyway :)

Guest JetKun

Dear kelzsoca,

Will you continue developing this ROM for the Skate? There are a host of bugs, but it's still my fav ROM, as it is CM.

:D

-kun

Guest AbrantesPT

Hi

I have Ice Armour III, best room 4 zte sKate!

But i have a issue:

During calls people says that my microphone volume is very low, how can i fix this? is a rom issue or i have to take my phone to warranty ?

Thanks 4 any help!

Guest aamiel

During calls people says that my microphone volume is very low, how can i fix this? is a rom issue or i have to take my phone to warranty ?

It is a known problem on the skate. Return to stock rom then send back under warranty.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest anfield786

I've attempted to run this ROM on my phone but after following instructions and installing from zip file, I reboot only to keep ending up in clockwork recovery. Any ideas where Im going wrong?

All suggestions welcome.

Thanks

Guest snarkavenger

Question: Launcher preferences. Hi, is there any way to get to the launcher settings (number of home screens, what applications are in the dock, transition effects, etc)?

Guest icman
Theres no possible way on any rom. If you need it you bought the wrong phone.

The flash light works for me with this rom!

Edit:

Some information: I am using Ice Armor III. not Ice Armor III+!

Camera app: Camera360 v3.3

Edited by icman

Guest Zmaj015

The flash light works for me with this rom!

Yes, flash is working when you are taking pictures, but there is no solution yet for using flash as torch independently from camera!

Guest Basicly

Flash light means using the flash led as a torch. Or at least that's how I interpreted it.

^ This.

Why isnt it possible?

Guest icman
Flash light means using the flash led as a torch. Or at least that's how I interpreted it.

Sorry, I misunderstood. It does not work for me either.