[ROM] ZTE Skate - CM7: Ice Armor III. [Ice Armor III+ DOWNLOAD NOW]

Guest kelzsoca

Guest JThumar

Might have to goback to Atomic V4 as the battery draining is more here !! No battery is consumed when screen is off(i use setcpu profile to clock to min)....but once screen is back on......its drains like flowing water !!

All these at min brightness !!

Edited by JThumar

Guest kelzsoca

How to get this unlock screen

? 13.png

- Go Settings=>CyanogenMod settings=>LockscreenStyle options=>Lockscreen style=>Ring

- Ring-Lock style=>Holo style

- Lockscreen settings=>Widget options=>Widget layout=>Centered

- Lockscreen settings=>Custom app starter and Custom application select maximum four applications

Guest kelzsoca

Might have to goback to Atomic V4 as the battery draining is more here !! No battery is consumed when screen is off(i use setcpu profile to clock to min)....but once screen is back on......its drains like flowing water !!

All these at min brightness !!

Setcpu unnecessary, go Settings=>Cyanogenmod settings=>Performance=>CPU settings

Guest JThumar

- Go Settings=>CyanogenMod settings=>LockscreenStyle options=>Lockscreen style=>Ring

- Ring-Lock style=>Holo style

- Lockscreen settings=>Widget options=>Widget layout=>Centered

- Lockscreen settings=>Custom app starter and Custom application select maximum four applications

Shows two more bottoms along withcenter bubble..I get the screen only after clicking center bubble...not when I press power button to unlock

Guest kelzsoca

Shows two more bottoms along withcenter bubble..I get the screen only after clicking center bubble...not when I press power button to unlock

Yes

The picture is so made​​ the middle button pressed smile.gif

Edited by kelzsoca

Hi yesterday i testing this build.

Its looks very good.

I have 2 problem with this build:

1- I dont have contact sync options in settings/accounts :/ ( but i see that include in system/app ) I try with 3. reinstall with full format and no luck, only gmail and calendar sync works for me. but its only gapps problem for me. anyone has this issue?

2- I dont see the fix for the call waiting funkcion. i have network / sim error. ( so this version not the latest? because i compile from latest blade cm7 build ( kang version ) for zte skate CM7.2.0 and works great!! no sim issue or network error!!!! )

But without this 2 problem for me, this is a very good build!

I change back my CM7 version because i need this 2 funkcion!

Thanks for your great work!

Guest JThumar

Back to Atomic V4......nice work but the sound is a problem.......thats why always stayed away from CM7........

Cant hear clearly when outdoors even at maximum incall volume......never had such problems with Atomic......

Back to Atomic V4......nice work but the sound is a problem.......thats why always stayed away from CM7........

Cant hear clearly when outdoors even at maximum incall volume......never had such problems with Atomic......

And that's why there are apps on market like volume+ soundbooster.

And by the way,volume+(soundbooster) works good,well worth paying for.

Edited by Guest

Guest JThumar

Nice ROM .... not just sound but battery is main criteria for me which seems to be better with Atomic .... else best Android experience i have to say !!

And that's why there are apps on market like volume+ soundbooster.

And by the way,volume+(soundbooster) works good,well worth paying for.

Edited by JThumar

Guest Bazabaza

Fagyi says " I dont have contact sync options in settings/accounts :/ ( but i see that include in system/app ) I try with 3. reinstall with full format and no luck, only gmail and calendar sync works for me. but its only gapps problem for me. anyone has this issue?"

Same issue with contacts . if I reinstall gapps the keyboard disappears so I cannot then type in my details!

Edited by Bazabaza

Fagyi says " I dont have contact sync options in settings/accounts :/ ( but i see that include in system/app ) I try with 3. reinstall with full format and no luck, only gmail and calendar sync works for me. but its only gapps problem for me. anyone has this issue?"

Same issue with contacts . if I reinstall gapps the keyboard disappears so I cannot then type in my details!

Hi!

I dont test this so far but i think only we need change GoogleContactsSyncAdapter.apk in system/app. may be just this wrong. Example from latest gapps or tilal6991 CM7 build. after this done, make a fresh install.

Hope this help!

Call waiting funkcion is already fixed from nightly i think its 10.01.2012. We need only the newest framwork files ;) ( works yeah) i can confirm!!!

Edited by fagyi

You guys without contacts should do what I did.

1) Open the zip and go to \system\app\

2) Delete Gmail.apk and exit the zip

3) Download GAPPS (1647897d8ac3efb04723d2ad2c361a3f) and place the zip plus the modified ROM onto your phones memory card

4) Format everything on your phone like you normally would and install the modified ROM

5) Before rebooting select to wipe data and then reboot right back into recovery

6) Flash GAPPS, reboot and then setup your phone

You'll have your applications, contacts, settings and accounts synced over. You'll need to download Gmail if you want to use that and then toggle it to auto-sync.

Note: If you don't delete Gmail from the ROM then it may display force close errors.

Edited by H3ROS

This rom this wonderful ... but I found a serious Bug in it!

The rom does not synchronized my Gmail contacts and I am now without any contacts on the phone!

When I import contacts from outlook, for example, got the error:

"THE APPLICATION GOOGLE CONTACTS SYNC STOPPED UNEXPECTEDLY"

Was wondering if anyone else had the same error or just me?

I am grateful and I hope an answer if someone can advise me and help me.

Thank you

sad.gifsad.gif

I posted wrongly ... just not reading the post above ... but anyway, following these steps I got all my contacts back!

Really works even this method!

Thank you for the Nice tip!

biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Edited by PejotA

Guest Obsydian

Been using it for a day now, no problems whatsoever, did a clean wipe, yes it did not install Market, so I did, aside from the GMail force close issue (i dont use GMail), its superb, recalibrated the battery and its good.

Not sure where all the Atomic comments come from, i find that dreadful to look at and as worse as the others for battery life.

Does gmail crash for everyone? , nothing wrong with the app on my Phone.. fully wiped and installed.

Sent from my Skate using Tapatalk

I have heard several faults with this rom, but I have not experienced one of them.Not even the battery drain some are claimimg.Which usually in my opinion is down to how you use the battery.

Guest Bazabaza

I have heard several faults with this rom, but I have not experienced one of them.Not even the battery drain some are claimimg.Which usually in my opinion is down to how you use the battery.

This true. we could do with a standard procedure so that we can make a judgement - % drain in standby for x hours?We could do with several people with different roms,/ configurations reporting battery drain.

Edited by Bazabaza