Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
CurtisAndroidSF2

SF2 Flashlight app and Notifications issue

6 posts in this topic

Hello guys,

This is my first post here at Modaco, I normally post in XDA but I needed a place much more specific to my new device!

First of all; I want to use my LED light as a flashlight, I have tried Tesla LED, Tiny Flashlight and a few other applications but none of them seem to pick up my LED light, any app recommendations?

Secondly, I have switched my stock launcher to Launcher 7, I have turned off my message notifications but I'm wondering if there is a way for me to set it so the little text icon doesn't appear but my phone still vibrates, if so how?

Also, my device is unrooted and stock, I don't want to mess about with rooting at this moment in time, I will when a one-click solution comes along.

Thank you,

Curtis.

Hello guys,

This is my first post here at Modaco, I normally post in XDA but I needed a place much more specific to my new device!

First of all; I want to use my LED light as a flashlight, I have tried Tesla LED, Tiny Flashlight and a few other applications but none of them seem to pick up my LED light, any app recommendations?

Secondly, I have switched my stock launcher to Launcher 7, I have turned off my message notifications but I'm wondering if there is a way for me to set it so the little text icon doesn't appear but my phone still vibrates, if so how?

Also, my device is unrooted and stock, I don't want to mess about with rooting at this moment in time, I will when a one-click solution comes along.

Thank you,

Curtis.

Hi,

My Vivacity is rooted and I've tried loads of flashlight apps - not one illuminates the led. Don't know about Launcher 7 question, sorry.

Frankyg

The heart rate monitor apps that are supposed to illuminate the LED to get a good reading don't work either. It's like ZTE deliberately chose a non standard method for triggering it :(

Thank you guys, hopefully somebody will create a flashlight app for our devices!

OTOH, the photo app I use (ProCapture) can trigger the flash without any problems...

Strange.

Hmmm... same with camera zoom fx!