[ROM] CyanogenMod 7.2 | Kernel 2.6.32 | Camera works

Guest pier11

Guest Dαяk↝Hα§є⊚

can someone upload just the camera related stuff i have cm7 rc and works better only the camera does not work

Guest dr.flo

can someone upload just the camera related stuff i have cm7 rc and works better only the camera does not work

take from this rom

camera.so

libcamera.so

libcameraservice.so

(and, if it is not in your rom:)

libmmcamera.so

libmm-qcamera-tgt.so

libmmjpeg.so

should be enough, if you are on a rom with kernel .29

Guest Dαяk↝Hα§є⊚

take from this rom

camera.so

libcamera.so

libcameraservice.so

(and, if it is not in your rom:)

libmmcamera.so

libmm-qcamera-tgt.so

libmmjpeg.so

should be enough, if you are on a rom with kernel .29

thx man great work

Guest bertiman

Anyone know where I can get the TRE2.1 update? Do I need to use ADB for that?

thx

look at this thread You will find the links to all official roms with description.

Guest desalesouche

i have a problem with the way i have to enter phone numbers in the room....i am asked to enter them that way 00X-XXX-XXX-XXXX...and i canno't make call with numbers written that way....before i was asked to enter numbers this way:00XXXXXXXXXXX

i have to say that i am located in france.

so what can i do?

is it a question of setting?

thx

Guest Kareem Vampire

I just wanna know how to set settings like swappines and things like that and also the values to use....... I searched all over this topic and I didn't find anything please help...

Guest twrock

I just wanna know how to set settings like swappines and things like that and also the values to use....... I searched all over this topic and I didn't find anything please help...

Guest twrock
I have 32MB swap and I'm using cm7.2 I think I will set swappines to 15 how to do this? I'm using Dark Tremor Apps2SD

Did you read the post I linked to? :huh: The answer is already there to your question.

You might prefer to set it using the application "A2SD GUI". That is easier for many people.

Guest didije

Hello, I was reluctant to post 2 issues I'm experiencing with this rom, but one of them is so annoying and so here they are:

First thing (this one is minor) - I live near border and when I'm on 3g my operator switches me to one from foreign country (roaming). So I just use only 2g. There is an option to check in wireless settings/mobile network for that, but everytime I reboot my phone that option uncheck itself and I need to check it again every time.

The second problem (I really hate this one) is with wifi. There was no need to set mac address, wifi works well. It reconnects after sleep, everything is good exept this: even though I'm using my phone (e.g. watching youtube, surfing, dloading sth.) my wifi disconnects and then reconnects. And this is happening every 15 to 30 minutes. It is very frustrating. When I'm downloading sth large, I pray for my wifi not to drop :) And after a while I need to start downloading again.. I thought that sth. was wrong with my internet, so I tried other roms, and I was connected for hours with every one of them exept this one. Tried to reinstall but same thing is happening again. I would appreciate and try any suggestion.

P.S. My connection dropped 2 times while I was writing this :(

Regards.

Edited by didije

Guest twrock

I keep coming back to this rom and installing it to test it. I really want it to become my daily use rom, but I keep running into the same three issues.

At the same settings (CPU, swappiness, lowmem, a2sd, etc.) it is clearly slower than CM6. Is that just the way it is because it is a "bigger" rom?

The battery life is less than CM6.

I still experience instability, periodic green screen on boot, some fc's, etc.

Is this just me? Other people who use it all the time, are you having different experiences?

I keep coming back to this rom and installing it to test it. I really want it to become my daily use rom, but I keep running into the same three issues.

At the same settings (CPU, swappiness, lowmem, a2sd, etc.) it is clearly slower than CM6. Is that just the way it is because it is a "bigger" rom?

Is this just me? Other people who use it all the time, are you having different experiences?

I just got back on this rom to test if the newest v6 supercharger script works. If it does it might make it better, but I don't think so. I hope I won't get any greenscreens again.

My fav rom so far is the um840, but I still get sms and random reboots. So no daily rom for me for now except maybe the cm6.32 your Styx version.

edit: yeap, still getting those green screens whenever the screen rotates and after it reboots.

edit2: and yeap I did it again (being retarded that is). I remember a guy getting his green screens because of changing language. For some reason my language was set to UK English so I change it to US English and I don't think I'll be seeing the green screen for a while now.

Edited by D-D-

Guest desalesouche

hi.i do like cm7.2.but it is true that cm6 is faster.i had also green screen before.but now i stay in english and no more problem.but it is not ideal.i have sometimes fc.and that is true that battery life is shorter than cm6 and also than styx.i very like styx rom...

1/score with antutu tester 431

test with oem battery with styx-32 k-20120309c cpu at 528 no wifi/no gps/ luminosity 100per cent

2/desalesouche, on 06 March 2012 - 09:04 PM, said: test with antutu tester on cm7.2 .cpu at 528 ans stock battery 2011-11-04

bought in january 2012.. score:363

test of 2630 mah gold battery with antutu tester on cm7.2 cpû @ 528/no wifi/no gps/brightness 100/100....

time 13h59 /15h07 /15h36 /finish 17h21

capacity 95 /68 /41 / 14

score 605 which is not so bad isn't it :D ....

thinking it would be wonderfull if you could solve problem with that rom and do a kind of styx with it....

and it might help that rom if you make the cpu at 2OO OOO sampling rate instead 2OOOO

as you observed before

Edited by desalesouche

Guest pier11

1/score with antutu tester 431

test with oem battery with styx-32 k-20120309c cpu at 528 no wifi/no gps/ luminosity 100per cent

how does um840 under same conditions? (don't forget to underclock it to normal 528 MHz frequency)

would also be interested in X3 results.

Edited by pier11

Guest desalesouche

&

how does um840 under same conditions? (don't forget to underclock it to normal 528 MHz frequency)

would also be interested in X3 results.

will test that tomorrow will put the result in the battery topic and here

Guest Kareem Vampire

Which option is better for Dalvik Cache? : 1-SD-EXT - 2- /Cache - 3-Internal memory ... I mean which option will make apps running faster I'm using CM7.2 also I wanna know what the hell is Dalvik Cache....

Guest Kareem Vampire

ِAbout green screens:

Every time I install this rom the first thing I do is installing an ice cream sandwich theme and some fonts via recovery and the green screen shows up

but the only time that I install this rom without installing any themes or fonts the green screen never showed up also I remember once I didn't use theme or fonts after installing this rom the green screen never showed up for a week until I installed a theme and a font the green screen showed up right after rebooting...........

may be it's just a coincidence... not sure

Guest twrock

...no daily rom for me for now except maybe the cm6.32 your Styx version.

That is what I have been using, and I'm very pleased with how it runs. BUT, I'm not so happy to see the Simplified Chinese bug (this one is really bad if someone needs it) and now to see that the Market app (Play Store) is not showing all apps. <_< (I believe the Market bug should be easier to fix, but I don't think I'll have the time to look at it again for quite a few days.)

I remember a guy getting his green screens because of changing language. For some reason my language was set to UK English so I change it to US English and I don't think I'll be seeing the green screen for a while now.

I always had it set on en_US, so I don't know why I keep getting green screens. But also, along with a periodic FC, some times the system just seemed to be hesitating, as if it was really busy trying to do something in the background. Pushing the OC really high would probably help with that, but that is not something I need to do in Styx .32k in order to achieve a smooth/stable system. And, of course, faster CPU means lower battery life.

It would be really nice to have one very solid, "bug free" CM6 or 7 rom. They are both really close, but neither is quite there yet.

Guest twrock

Which option is better for Dalvik Cache? : 1-SD-EXT - 2- /Cache - 3-Internal memory ... I mean which option will make apps running faster I'm using CM7.2 also I wanna know what the hell is Dalvik Cache....

Better? I can't promise anything, but I use SD for cache.

ِAbout green screens:

Every time I install this rom the first thing I do is installing an ice cream sandwich theme and some fonts via recovery and the green screen shows up

but the only time that I install this rom without installing any themes or fonts the green screen never showed up also I remember once I didn't use theme or fonts after installing this rom the green screen never showed up for a week until I installed a theme and a font the green screen showed up right after rebooting...........

may be it's just a coincidence... not sure

I use this rom for a few days in english language with ICS theme and i never see the green screen, and i never change the font.

At the moment i'am with CM7 2.6.29 with camera because i need to have the correct mac address, i like this rom, I have tried the Styx from twrock, it looks great but i have some difficult to go back to CM6.

I hope someone could fix the mac address problem in this rom the way dr.flo fixed in Styx 2.6.32