Buying advice - S2, Nexus or other?

Guest munky^^

Guest munky^^

Hi All,

Currently using Galaxy S and love it. Looking for best available similar phone and currently mainly considering S2 or Nexus. Which is best, and is there anything else out there I should be considering or waiting for?

Most important things to me: awesome screen for video, awesome to use *as a phone*, good gps. Not bothered about camera or removable storage card, etc. I'll happily live with less than 1 day battery life as long as it gets me through a working day. 3.5" headphone jack and standard USB charging are nice, but not deal killers.

I'm on Orange contract, up for renewal and long time customer so may have some bargaining power with retentions but you never know these days. More concerned about getting the best phone than a good deal or contract.

I'd like latest Android, and I'm considering ordering S2 LTE if LTE is worth it?

Thanks!

munky

Guest syst3m68

Hi All,

Currently using Galaxy S and love it. Looking for best available similar phone and currently mainly considering S2 or Nexus. Which is best, and is there anything else out there I should be considering or waiting for?

Most important things to me: awesome screen for video, awesome to use *as a phone*, good gps. Not bothered about camera or removable storage card, etc. I'll happily live with less than 1 day battery life as long as it gets me through a working day. 3.5" headphone jack and standard USB charging are nice, but not deal killers.

I'm on Orange contract, up for renewal and long time customer so may have some bargaining power with retentions but you never know these days. More concerned about getting the best phone than a good deal or contract.

I'd like latest Android, and I'm considering ordering S2 LTE if LTE is worth it?

Thanks!

munky

I hear LTE is like lightning in some places, and the S2 is a really really good phone, i'd second it only to that galaxy nexus. :)