Netflix Uk Vegacomb\Honey ice

Guest bod2012

Guest bod2012

hi i recently installed honey ice RC3 thought the ROM was brilliant . i then downloaded NETFLIX and alls it did was load the red screen and wouldnt let me log in . i live in the UK and have tried the fix for the US and it doesnt work :( .. could some one please help and fix this as i love the ROM just a shame NETFLIX wont work as i watch it every night of my tablet :( which thanks to all in the devolopment in vegacomb \ honey ice , youve made the cheap advent vega worth every penny and run amazing so thanks for Vegacomb \ Honey ice

SO THANKS GUYS JUST COULD YOU PLEASE FIND THE TIME TO HELP ME FIX NETFLIX

THANKS AGAIN BOD

Edited by bod2012

• 2 weeks later...
Guest stevesilk51

hi i recently installed honey ice RC3 thought the ROM was brilliant . i then downloaded NETFLIX and alls it did was load the red screen and wouldnt let me log in . i live in the UK and have tried the fix for the US and it doesnt work :( .. could some one please help and fix this as i love the ROM just a shame NETFLIX wont work as i watch it every night of my tablet :( which thanks to all in the devolopment in vegacomb \ honey ice , youve made the cheap advent vega worth every penny and run amazing so thanks for Vegacomb \ Honey ice

SO THANKS GUYS JUST COULD YOU PLEASE FIND THE TIME TO HELP ME FIX NETFLIX

THANKS AGAIN BOD

Hi,

The only rom I could get Netflix to run on is "Corvus 5" and it works flawlessly!. So if Netflix is that important to you that's the way to go until Vegacomb or ICS Alpha2 or next release of it fixes the problem.

Regards,

Steve

Edited by stevesilk51