ZTE V9C Mod

Guest sarthi longani

Guest sarthi longani

can anyone here have a look at the kernel, and guide me how to tweak it to add overclocking support?

the processor is MSM-7227-T.. possibly overclockable to 1GHz..

CM7 for V9, though disabling wifi/bt/front cam/sensors, was able to slightly overclock it to 864 MHZ.

the processor is rated by the company at 800. any ideas on the same?

can i try to swap zImage in boot.img, keeping the ramdisk same? will that work?

I Rooted and Unlocked Reliance 3G Tab Stock ROM. All hardware components working. All partitions appropriate.

visit http://9456655694.blogspot.com/

Will work on any ZTE V9C. i.e. Taiwan Mobile’s TWM Mypad P2 also.

Hi, how install clockwork recovery before install your rom?, anyone help me?. your ROM change te baseband of GSM or 3G frequencies?

regards.

Ariel

Guest sarthi longani

Hi, how install clockwork recovery before install your rom?, anyone help me?. your ROM change te baseband of GSM or 3G frequencies?

regards.

Ariel

clockwork, as of now, is not working with this ROM. we need to mod a new version of CWM for this tab.

if you have the ZTE V9C - Reliance 3G Tab, no, it won't change anything. installing this on any other device is NOT recommended.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...

hi!

good day guys,

I'm having a hard time trying to fix wifi, bluetooth and the sensor on zte v9a after i did a flash of cm7. can somebody help me? wifi does turn on, but doesnt display the icon and turns off 30 secs or so, the bluetooth doesnt turn on as well as accelerometer is not working when tilting it.

i did a good flash of cm7 rom, all hardware was working when i tried it with a stockrom.

hope someone cud help....