[CANCELED] CyanogenMod 9 | BETA 014 | TripNRaVeR | UNOFFICIAL

Guest TripNRaVeR

i am wondering how people have battery issue and it drains fateron B005 and the WiFi every 10sec shut off i have images that since yesterday i flash it i unplug the batter this morning n still full and checking if my batt heats up and nutting

What LiveWallpaper is that? Looks awesome :D

Guest K1UTCh809

What LiveWallpaper is that? Looks awesome :D

its called microbes live wallpaper i google it once u get it put it on the SDcard then once its in there (obiously Unmount) then go to file manager and install it hot i like it u tap it n the cell eat something there but trust me the batt wont drain thatz the cool stuff :D

Guest solracarevir

Just Created an account here to thank you Trip, I have tried all the AOSP / De sensed / Sense ICS Roms of "the other side" and none of them feel as sooth as this Rom!

Once again, Thanks!

Guest mark9white

I have LG P500 ( Old Baseband) running CM7 7.2.0 with 2.6.32.9 Golden Leaf , will this CM9 work on my mobile ??

Similar question - Trip, can you help me? I've got a Nokia 5110 with S40 and Golden snap-on cover, any way I can the CM9 to work? I've tried everything. (and before you ask, I know the colors won't look right on the screen!)

Guest DDeveryday
Any tips on battery drain and heat issues, gets super hot after using it for a little while

Yeah. 12 hours and I'm on my third battery now. I was craving for Boston Market chicken, so I used gps navigation for 20 minutes to get there . It got really hot on the cpu area and the entire phone is warm. Crazy. Battery stats are not working, so we don't know if it's the applications we have installed or not. I'm suspecting that the phone doesn't go into sleep mode, because I can feel the heat coming from my jeans pockets when the phone is in there. It's great to have a portable heater during the winter,but not in the summer. Hopefully, the issue is resolved by then. Besides that, the rom is pretty good.

its called microbes live wallpaper i google it once u get it put it on the SDcard then once its in there (obiously Unmount) then go to file manager and install it hot i like it u tap it n the cell eat something there but trust me the batt wont drain thatz the cool stuff

Link please ? :D

Guest panzival

My battery has been fine. Currently at 32% after 13 hours (with Anker battery) and I've used it pretty heavily (screen on for 3 hours, music on for at least 5 or 6, 3g/wifi on, all my accounts syncing).

Edited by panzival

My battery has been fine. Currently at 32% after 13 hours (with Anker battery) and I've used it pretty heavily (screen on for 3 hours, music on for at least 5 or 6, 3g/wifi on, all my accounts syncing).

Which kernel are you using? I am using sebastian 1.7 but I set the max for 1.4ghz w/powersave governor.

sebastianFM @ 1.7GHZ with trips CM9 it go wayyy fast :D

I didnt know it would work on this ROM. Is it stable? That kernel always gave me a few random reboots per day when I was using it with Virtuious Inq.

I am using Sebastian 1.7ghz fm as well, no reboots, phone temp normal, 55% battery left with light use after 24 hours.AnTuTu benchmark 7428.

Edited by markgs

I am using Sebastian 1.7ghz fm as well, no reboots, phone temp normal, 55% battery left with light use after 24 hours.AnTuTu benchmark 7428.

BALLER. Gonna try it out with this epic ROM. Thanks bro.